Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 10
03-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Another complete waste of time HOSE earlier - It's very rare that I bother to queue for it and I nearly always regret bothering with it; it's a catastrophic bore - and what I hate most about it is the way that your team can appear to be doing well up until a certain point. Had this again today.

All went well until we reduced the first B'ger ship to 15%, at which point both B'ger ships vomited Tractor/Regn spheres and probes all over the place. Subsequently found myself the only ship left fighting all this, the shields on my Rhode Island having held up better than those of my team-mates, but soon found myself in respawn oblivion too. Rejoined just in time to see those who had been killed, and therefore rejoined the mission, before me get taken down again. Attempted to fight on but again, the typical crappy zerg rush won again.

By this point the B'ger ship that we'd earlier reduced to 15% had it's health restored quite considerably, and two of the team quit. The rest of us followed shortly afterward. And I find that HOSE usually ends that way.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY