Starfleet Veteran
# 6291
03-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Felix: don't worry captain I hate to waste time. I do apologize for entering but I had to be sure we could talk. I simply need to tell you Jacob Halsey is working with us for awhile
Sanders *insistent*: What is he working on?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6292
03-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders *insistent*: What is he working on?
Felix throughs a paper file on the table

Felix: this is all I can give you right now
Starfleet Veteran
# 6293
03-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Felix throughs a paper file on the table

Felix: this is all I can give you right now
*Sanders opens the file and skims it.*

Sanders: Is there anyway we can help?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6294
03-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
*Sanders opens the file and skims it.*

Sanders: Is there anyway we can help?
Felix: as a matter of fact I have a mission that I think would suit your team perfectly I am sure you remember the tesserect. Your team secured it years ago. It was on the station that was destroyed a few months back. We need to find it rumor has it a man called stane has been searching for it. No as far as that goes we have no hard proof of any criminal activity by stane so I can't just arrest the man I don't need to tell you what would happen if he got the artificat.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6295
03-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Felix: as a matter of fact I have a mission that I think would suit your team perfectly I am sure you remember the tesserect. Your team secured it years ago. It was on the station that was destroyed a few months back. We need to find it rumor has it a man called stane has been searching for it. No as far as that goes we have no hard proof of any criminal activity by stane so I can't just arrest the man I don't need to tell you what would happen if he got the artificat.
Sanders: We'll get right on it.

*A few minutes later, after Felix has left, Sanders walks into the Command Centre and taps a control opening up a channel to every Vanguard Member.*

Vanguard, Assemble! You too, Danny!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6296
03-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
*Markon glares at Savatec, before looking at the Warrior across from him. He grips the sword tightly as he feels the call to battle enter him.*
*The Warrior charges toward him... and manages to get a few cuts in and a swift kick... knocking him down... Markon cannot see his face because of the helmet but can tell this one is heavily trained as his body is ripped...*
Captain
# 6297
03-26-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Sanders: We'll get right on it.

*A few minutes later, after Felix has left, Sanders walks into the Command Centre and taps a control opening up a channel to every Vanguard Member.*

Vanguard, Assemble! You too, Danny!
*Danny stand up, *

Danny: Oh yes our humble noble leader.
Career Officer
# 6298
03-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Felix beams back to the super carrier. Standing on the bridge.

Felix: engage cloake and back to Damascus base.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6299
03-26-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The Warrior charges toward him... and manages to get a few cuts in and a swift kick... knocking him down... Markon cannot see his face because of the helmet but can tell this one is heavily trained as his body is ripped...*
*Markon blocks the next swipe, before rolling out of the way and swiping at the Warrior's leg, cutting it open, before stabbing the sword into it's back. As the Warrior slumps over, he takes the sword out and rolls him onto his back. He takes the helmet off and opens his eyes. As the warrior dies, he yells into the sky.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6300
03-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
*Markon blocks the next swipe, before rolling out of the way and swiping at the Warrior's leg, cutting it open, before stabbing the sword into it's back. As the Warrior slumps over, he takes the sword out and rolls him onto his back. He takes the helmet off and opens his eyes. As the warrior dies, he yells into the sky.*
*As the crowd cheers the Emperor stands and gives the audience pause as he speaks to them in Klingon*

Emperor: *Translation* I grant this warrior life.. May he give us chances further for more blood upon the sand...

*As he sits back down Markon is guided back out the way he came and disarmed along the way.. It is now Wax's turn to go out onto the sands...*