Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Career Officer
# 11
03-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the info Zero!
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
03-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I'm a guy that cares about the nuts and bolts more than a paint job, personally.

Priority 1? When I press buttons they should do what the button says. When I do things they should do what the tooltips say. Torpedos shouldn't misfire while a cooldown goes off saying they fired, when they didn't. Costume menus shouldn't reset themselves if I want to edit one minor detail. When I go to repair my ship and I haven't been in my shuttle for two months (because there is no shuttle content), I shouldn't have to click on a pulldown to get off my shuttle and onto the ship I'm in. Basic control issues like that. There are still quite a few. Menus that need cleaning up, buttons that need attention. UI issues mostly, some of it is just cleanup some of it is legitimate bugs. I'd throw "ships decloaking because you talk" in here too, really. That's clearly not right.

So, basic game mechanics, more or less.

Priority 2, game balancing stuff. I have plenty of gripes here but I consider game mechanic issues a higher priority.

Priority 3, shiny things. But it's really kind of minor to the first two.

this plus one pls

+1
Ensign
# 13
03-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Please note to people who keep bringing up about some fixes being more important than others.... I am sure the Dev team is working on a lot of issues and bug fixes and when fixes get answers they get to tribble.

In the mean time till they have that fix they are pushing forward on fixes they DO have answers for. If there was a magical Dev wand that made the bigger issues go away faster don't you think they would have taped it to a ceiling fan and turned it on high by now?

Or if that answer isn't "good" enough for you then how about you go get yourself a computer programming degree and make the perfect game versus sitting on the forums complaining when they do actually have fixes they are trying to implement.

"But I gave them money"- Yes that $300 you gave them 3 years ago has long been spent.

"Such and such game doesn't have as many bugs"- Why aren't you playing that game right now instead of reading this post?!

Thanks!
Empire Veteran
# 14
03-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofphalaxxs View Post
"Such and such game doesn't have as many bugs"- Why aren't you playing that game right now instead of reading this post?!

Thanks!
HEH... Most forum posters.. posting in the forum is their game.
Career Officer
# 15
03-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Maybe it's just me, but the fact that they're fixing CC makes it a smidge more likely that they'll actually fix Terradome, and the DS9 and Gekli FAs.
only if they weren't adding a metric ton of broken stuff to the game in May...
Next time you log in, ask yourself this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStahl
If you can't have fun, then what is the point?
Captain
# 16
03-27-2013, 02:38 AM
The only endgame content in the game that has an elite mode are STFs. So does this mean that the CE has been upgraded to a STF? A Tholian STF for Tholian reputation?

Or does it mean it was a mistake this was running in an elite version due to automatic scaling... and that the event we'll actually see now ingame will be three times easier than the one we tested...