Starfleet Veteran
# 6311
03-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Stane comes on the channel..*

Stane: I see you put the intel I sold you months ago to use... How crafty... and adorable. Your 3 ships should be arriving soon they are enroute as we speak.. Is there anything else you wish Tara...
Tara: Your information on the Tesseract is highly appreciated, Stane. As for anything else... if you'd be kind enough to send the specs for the new frigates to us...?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6312
03-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Agent Amt'ra : director the artifact it appears is gone.

Felix: damn. I want every available person to start looking for it. Until it is found we are on full alert recall the other carrier here. And recall all prowlers.
Career Officer
# 6313
03-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Felix: dr Harper we need to accelerate the program. The artifact is gone. I need those kids ready.

Harper: it will be a few days still till we can begin.

Felix: hurry Doc cause if we fail the galaxy could pay the price.
Captain
# 6314
03-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara: Your information on the Tesseract is highly appreciated, Stane. As for anything else... if you'd be kind enough to send the specs for the new frigates to us...?
Stane: It is already done.. I have found some things interesting in the wreck of Angel Halo, I shall impart them if I find something of worth...
Career Officer
# 6315
03-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Felix is walking to a medium sized room with another agent Felix puts his hand on the scanner and the door opens to a dark semi circle room. Where about 8 other ONI officers from other section sit.

Admiral Norris: director Felix please have a seat.

Felix takes a seat looking at the holos of the other commanders. Tal stands next to Felix as vadem is already in another corner of the room.

Norris: director Felix what is the status of the sentinel program and project aires.

Felix: both programs are on schedule with dr halseys help we should e ready for phase 2 of the program in a few days. And the prototype aires is already being used.

Colonel Archer: but what about the tesseract

Felix: I have my best people looking for it as we speak.

Archer: but someone else could have already

Norris: colonel quite.

Ooc: feel free to take part of one of the officers.
Career Officer
# 6316
03-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Felix: everyone please we have put our faith in vanguard before. I believe they can retrieve it.

Norris: make sure we get the artifact director b
Career Officer
# 6317
03-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Felix sits there for a few moments listening to them

Vadem walks up behind Felix

Vadem quietly : do they always argue this much.

Felix: shouldn't you be on the bridge
Career Officer
# 6318
03-27-2013, 08:10 AM
As the group of officers is speaking Felix sits there simply listening

Felix: everyone please we will find the artifact aires and the sentinel program will both be complete soon. Your continued arguing isnt going to help accomplish either one of those though.

Tal leaves the room walking to the bridge grows tired of there pointless debates. He appears human as to not scare those around him wearing his custom made armor.As he walks onto the large bridge a few people give him a glancing look as many do not like him being here. Felix had recently asked him to join to help with security and training certain teams to deal with aliens like himself.

meanwhile vadem sits behind felix regretting that he had not left before the meeting he was now stuck in.

Damascus base

Dr. Harper: so we have a stable element now?

Jacob: yes i believe we do now we can go ahead with phase two now of the program.
Captain
# 6319
03-27-2013, 09:50 AM
*Stane stands by viewing over a well lit room looking at a grotesque looking tank... humanoid but vile looking... Their scans detected spice in the tank as if it has been used to created the material artificially... Then they detected a dead fetal form of a dead titan... DNA traces on the tank trace it to Republic Captain Sam Allington... There is a feeling of pondering as Stane is wondering to himself*

Stane *to himself*: Preston what where you trying to do...

*then he goes to the next item they recovered from the wreckage... another artifact much like the Tessaract but a deep vibrant red... and it is still pulsating... *

*Stane brings up Angel Halo plans on the screen and looks at it trying to figure out the puzzle...*

Stane: What are you... Your not of your ilk but similar... Interesting...

*OOC: Hmm how could I pull a mandarin on Jacob... He would never see me coming.*
Career Officer
# 6320
03-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Stane stands by viewing over a well lit room looking at a grotesque looking tank... humanoid but vile looking... Their scans detected spice in the tank as if it has been used to created the material artificially... Then they detected a dead fetal form of a dead titan... DNA traces on the tank trace it to Republic Captain Sam Allington... There is a feeling of pondering as Stane is wondering to himself*

Stane *to himself*: Preston what where you trying to do...

*then he goes to the next item they recovered from the wreckage... another artifact much like the Tessaract but a deep vibrant red... and it is still pulsating... *

*Stane brings up Angel Halo plans on the screen and looks at it trying to figure out the puzzle...*

Stane: What are you... Your not of your ilk but similar... Interesting...

*OOC: Hmm how could I pull a mandarin on Jacob... He would never see me coming.*
OOC: feel free to man just remember to take into account he i on a military base full of trained and armed troops

After the meeting felix leaves the room heading for the bridge

Vadem: do you think they will find the artifact

Felix: I sure hope so cause if they dont we are in trouble

Agent: sir prowler 1-a reports no activity now in the wreckage but confirms the area was visited recently.

Felix: alright everyone set course for the stations location lets see what we can put together from it.

Jacob is in an enginerring bay at damascus working on upgrading his suit and making combat armor for the project candidates.

Jacob: Orion please bring up schematic alpha two dash five

Orion: bringing up now sir

Jacob: lets add the high powered phaser to the arm weapons system as well as the micro torpedo launcher and the hand pulse chambers. Also add a heavy beam hooked up directly to the chest piece. We can leave out warp capabale speeds in it since we have the transport systems up and running. Also i want this one fire red with black and orange trims.

Orion: very well sir should i also install computer overide system we made last week and the upgraded comm unit

Jacob: of course also overpower the shield system i dont want to skip anything on this one.

Orion: very well sir