Republic Veteran
# 1521
03-25-2013, 03:21 PM
As long as vent and ts aren't a requirement I would love to join your romulan fleet come may 21
Starfleet Veteran
# 1522
03-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
As long as vent and ts aren't a requirement I would love to join your romulan fleet come may 21
check our forums out, contact one of us ingame for more information
Ensign
# 1523
03-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llywela View Post
@altp87:

D beat me to it, but I'll throw in a couple EC anyway, in case my experience here is any help.

Some do prefer voice chat, and many of our most active members use it a lot, but there are still plenty of us chatting the somewhat-old-fashioned way. Personally, I could probably count on one hand the number of times I have spoken on TS/Vent in any game, ever. I usually only login for fleet events or STFs (the grand total of three I've run in almost two years ), and so far things have worked out.
You can always join a fleet that hates Star Fleet and the KDF. 8^)

Last edited by rhurstsr; 03-25-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Commander
# 1524
03-26-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhurstsr View Post
You can always join a fleet that hates Star Fleet and the KDF. 8^)
We fit that description
Commander
# 1525
03-26-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
No its not buy you may have to blow up a few KDF birds-of-prey
Lt. Commander
# 1526
03-26-2013, 12:09 PM
The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

Join date July 08
Starfleet Veteran
# 1527
03-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Jolan Tru fellow Romulans,

Looking for a community to join? Look no further than the Imperial Romulan Fleet. With over 3 years of activity in game and more before launch, we are one of the most dedicated and loyal communities to the romulan ideals.

The IRF is planning an event for April for all fleets to get involved/and are invited, a post will be made in the general forum in the next couple days about the event including prizes, times, and general purpose of the event. Stay Tuned.
Commander
# 1528
03-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Jolan Tru fellow Romulans,

Looking for a community to join? Look no further than the Imperial Romulan Fleet. With over 3 years of activity in game and more before launch, we are one of the most dedicated and loyal communities to the romulan ideals.

The IRF is planning an event for April for all fleets to get involved/and are invited, a post will be made in the general forum in the next couple days about the event including prizes, times, and general purpose of the event. Stay Tuned.

Were do I sign up?!
Ensign
# 1529
03-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Ah Kewl, what about these rumours of Spartan the fleet founder being prevented from becoming the leader of his fleet again after having to leave due to problems in RL?

Also heard a lot of members were getting bullied at one point, what happened there?

Also heard a few days ago your entire fleet was going to walk out as they wanted a change in leadership but said leaders were not willing to listen to concerns. Care to explain that?

I've heard you asked members of your own fleet to join other fleets, to try to get into a command rank and essentially sabotage events, rosters and anything else they could. I believe some were the VKF, UFP, 12th Fleet and even house of beautiful orions!

I'd like to hear the IRFs side to this whole nest of lies, deceit and backstabbing because it has me seriously worried.

By the way I was a member of the ministry (R.I.P.) so I did see a lot of things in chat but quite frankly some of the things I had seen and heard make me really think people should know what they are getting into with your fleet if they are true especially with this Romulan faction coming out.

Last edited by altp87; 03-26-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 1530
03-26-2013, 07:19 PM
These wings are made for marching... march with us in May!

Join our cause now!

Last edited by monsh; 03-27-2013 at 02:37 AM. Reason: March beneath the raptors wings!