Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Commander
# 11
03-27-2013, 12:09 PM
I think there might be something to the "longest time in your crew" hypothesis. I've always had the same BOffs show up on my Tuffli (the only bridge I consistently visit), and adding new BOffs to my roster has never changed who I see on the bridge.
Commander
# 12
03-27-2013, 12:42 PM
I believe it has more to do with what BOFFs you have set doing certain things
Lieutenant
# 13
03-27-2013, 02:31 PM
This is very obvious using the Aquarius Bridge. I only have eight bride officers show up, always the same ones at the same stations, although my total number is twelve. And more to that there are at least 6~ open chairs on the bridge, and the Aquarius does not pull in generic crewmen like the other bridges. Even the free Odyssey Bridge only shows 10 bridge officers. Part of why I wanted to get more slots, was that I wanted to always see my crew on my bridge! Having empty chairs is just idiotic, especially if the person in question owns enough Bridge officers to fill em.
Captain
# 14
03-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melisande77 View Post
This is very obvious using the Aquarius Bridge. I only have eight bride officers show up, always the same ones at the same stations, although my total number is twelve. And more to that there are at least 6~ open chairs on the bridge, and the Aquarius does not pull in generic crewmen like the other bridges. Even the free Odyssey Bridge only shows 10 bridge officers. Part of why I wanted to get more slots, was that I wanted to always see my crew on my bridge! Having empty chairs is just idiotic, especially if the person in question owns enough Bridge officers to fill em.
The Zimmerman bridge with the Sovereign pack can fit 13 BOFFs.

But, I agree. I don't know why they have so many open stations when they can easily be filled by your entire crew.
Captain
# 15
03-27-2013, 05:12 PM
It can't just be the length of time. I just picked up the borg science boff last week, and now he's sitting on my sovereign bridge, despite my reman, who I've had for months now, is still lurking below decks somewhere.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'