Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 6331
03-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Jacob: well about time you all show up. Dr Harper what's your statuts.

Harper: I'm with alpha company. They inform me the director is on his way as we speak.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,848
# 6332
03-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*As if on-cue, Armada blasts into the Base, taking down Facedancers with the new enhanced phaser weaponry and the newly equipped Sonic disruptors. The disruptors drive several Facedancers back as the rest of Vanguard runs in, Hawk taking down several with his arrows and Destroyer just smashing a dozen into the walls, floor, ceiling, pretty much everything! Sanders activates his shield and deflects a phaser blast away from Jacob before knocking several Facedancers back with the shield and a few sharp kicks and jabs.*

OOC: Now going to bed. Be back at 15:00 UTC (16 hours.)
*OOC: Would be a bit tougher fight as the reflexes are identical and training.. Just asking for a bit of balance, but never mind probably won't ever get it... *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-27-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 6333
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Felix arrives on one of the first birds down pistol already drawn he and a small group of ONI troops make there way to Dr. Harper in the lab where a small group of surving officers are.

Felix: alpha team get these people back to the gunships now.Tal you stay with me lets go secure the command center and the data base files.

As the two clear a small stretch of field felix defitly fires his pistol at a hostile dropping him after a few shots. realizing his phaser isnt going to kill them quick enough he pulls out another side arm and slides a magazine in it. He shoots again this time a small reb ball hits the target killing it.

Weapon: Prototype micro photon pistol
Magazine capacity 20 shots

they after a few moments arrive at there destination.

Tal: they have either gotten stronger or tougher

Felix: i was going to say you have been in that human form to long
Feli shoots tal a smile as he laughs

They both enter the command center and after a prolonged fire fight secure it.

Felix: keep your eyes opened ill download all the files
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 6334
03-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Would be a bit tougher fight as the reflexes are identical and training.. Just asking for a bit of balance, but never mind probably won't ever get it... *
OOC: there made it more of challenge for those two. was that better?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,476
# 6335
03-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Would be a bit tougher fight as the reflexes are identical and training.. Just asking for a bit of balance, but never mind probably won't ever get it... *
OOC: in fairness, Vanguard had the element of surprise. Now that advantage is gone, it'll be more difficult for them.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 6336
03-28-2013, 08:45 AM
Jacob: we need to evacuate everyone from here. Cause director Felix is going to blow the base.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 6337
03-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Really quite day

Felix is at the control station as tal guards the door way. Felix soon grabs the small disk out of the terminal while grabbing a photon rifle and loading the clip into it.

Felix: ok charges are set. And we are ready to go. Sound the evac order
Director Felix to vanguard we have 10 min till the whole planet blows. I'm sending you evac coordinates. This is a general call to all ONI or S.H.I.E.L.D units. We are at full alert. All units we are at war.

Vadem stands on the super carriers bridge watching the attack.

Vadem: and so it begins.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,476
# 6338
03-29-2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Really quite day

Felix is at the control station as tal guards the door way. Felix soon grabs the small disk out of the terminal while grabbing a photon rifle and loading the clip into it.

Felix: ok charges are set. And we are ready to go. Sound the evac order
Director Felix to vanguard we have 10 min till the whole planet blows. I'm sending you evac coordinates. This is a general call to all ONI or S.H.I.E.L.D units. We are at full alert. All units we are at war.

Vadem stands on the super carriers bridge watching the attack.

Vadem: and so it begins.
*Vanguard retreats onto the Shuttle as they begin to get overrun, with Hawk out of arrows, Cap's Shield Generator trashed, and Destroyer getting swarmed.

The Shuttle makes it into orbit safely.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,476
# 6339
03-29-2013, 01:57 PM
*Deltana IV, The Badlands. R.S.S. Matthew Neilson is planetside conducting heavy repairs.

10km from the ship, ATEV Scouting Party Delta 4. The team consists of 5 Officers using an ATEV and 2 HVRVs (High Velocity Reconnaissance Vehicle. Single-person, small, nimble short-range recon vehicle utilising anti-grav and impulse drives (similar to the Speeder Bikes from Star Wars, only... okay, they're the speeder bikes from Star Wars, just with a different look). Armed with twin light Zero-Point Cannons, with a light shield generator). The team is armed with Phaser Rifles (assault rifles, with one member using a sniper).

The area they are scouting is covered by lush green grasslands and rolling hills.

50km from the ship, Recon 9. Recon 9 is the callsign of a lone HVRV scouting another area North of ATEV Delta 4. The rider steps off the HVRV and a Recon Exo-comp lifts out of a compartment at the back. The rider takes out a pair of binoculars and looks through them.*

Rider: You see that, R9?

*The Exo-comp lets out a few beeps in response. The rider glances at the translator screen on his bike before looking back to the binoculars.*

Yeah...

Better call it in.

*R.S.S. Matthew Neilson. The area around the ship is busy as Engineering crews are moving around setting up equipment posts as the teams work on the hull and ATEV Parties and lone HVRVs head out and come in with reports. Matt's standing by a make-shift Command Post with the Senior Staff.*

Matt *to Tactical and Security Officer*: Lieutenant, can you reconfigure the ZPCs to act as turrets? I don't want to be caught off-guard if the Orions follow us down here.

Tac: Sorry, sir. The Cannons are recessed - they can only fire in one direction. What I can do is take the spare emitters and turn them into make-shift turrets and put them on the hull.

Matt: Do it.

*The Tac leaves and Matt turns his attention to Lieutenant Delvan (Chief Engineer).*

Lieutenant, how are the Shields?

Delvan: I'm still repairing them. It's going to take a while.

Matt: Do what you can.

Random Ensign: Sir, you better come see this!

*Matt and Will walk over to the Ensign, who's looking at a screen with the rider from Recon 9.*

Rider: Sir, we've got a situation here.

*Recon 9's position. The rider turns toward where he was looking previously and the Exo-comp turns to that area also.*

R9, magnification factor 10.

*Command Post. The screen now shows one of the new Orion Frigates, and hundreds of Orion troops around it.*

Matt: An Orion Frigate.

Will: Here we go.

Matt: Get ready to prepare for an assault. Recon 9, get back here.

Rider: Copy.

*The channel closes.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,848
# 6340
03-29-2013, 03:07 PM
*OOC: Hey folks. Had a busy last couple of days and that isn't going to change much. signed up for 11 hours worth of summer courses and now I have to deal with financial aid department *shudders* I hate those morons. And no I wasn't pissed.. Just wondering about that. Should push the Klingon arc further for build up... *

*Wax and the Champion grapple they have been at it for an hour both are tired and weary... But both know they are Klingon.. Not cowards.. Wax shoves him off and delivers several slashes to him... While getting one as well.

The crowd roars with cheers *

*In the box the Imperial leaders are watching intently.. but the air is ripe of conversation and hidden schemes.*

Savatec: Councillor Zaferak what do you think of the odds of their survival..

Zaferak: The Federation dog survives longer than I thought...

Savatec: He is a son of the House of Bat'rak and of Kah it is expected I think... Markon however... should be interesting...

Emperor: Both of these men are not to be tarried with... See that they are sold together at a lump sum to a purveyor of the games.

*OOC: If you wish to jump in on this either of you go ahead.*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:38 PM.