Career Officer
As Announced today on my Facebook & Twitter, Executive Producer Dan Stahl is making his promised return visit to STOked Radio for a follow up to his last interview Q & A.

I am taking serious questions for Stahl again from the community for the next 2 weeks starting today.

Please submit your questions to Maverick@StokedRadio.net or in game to Maverick@asmick or post here and send me a message in game to check the forums for your submission. Please use/identify your @Name so we can identify & give you credit if your questions are used.

May Expansion questions are allowed at this time. Please no repeat questions from other interviews.

Bug Fix or Exploit issue submissions will be accepted but will be submitted in a different format.

Stay tuned to STOkedradio.Net, Trekradio.Net, Facebook.com/stokedradio or twitter.com/stokedmav for more details and when the interview will air.

Maverick
STOked Radio
Jupiter Force
Livestream | STOkedradio.net
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio

Last edited by mustachemav; 03-28-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Revised submission options
Captain
# 2
03-27-2013, 01:28 AM
Phew... Just finished composing my e-mail. Hopefully one or more of the questions asked will be answered on your show
Career Officer
# 3
03-27-2013, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Phew... Just finished composing my e-mail. Hopefully one or more of the questions asked will be answered on your show
Thanks for the submission, ill let you know what is selected
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio
Captain
# 4
03-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Yeah I tried to keep my list of questions brief (but detailed)
Career Officer
# 5
03-27-2013, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Yeah I tried to keep my list of questions brief (but detailed)
Ya that works fine, thx
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio
Republic Veteran
# 6
03-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Mine was sent, thanks for your consideration.
____
STO community Doom-O-Meter: ||||||||| >> WARNING <<
Empire Veteran
# 7
03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
We can't post questions here? Sorry i'm not going to give my personal (or even junk) email address to anyone from STO. This would be silly.
Captain
# 8
03-27-2013, 06:10 PM
It might be better to wait a couple of days until we see Dan's answers to the latest Ask Cryptic questions.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 9
03-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Someone should ask you to ask Stahl if they plan on doing a Cardassian/Dominion faction in the future.
Republic Veteran
# 10
03-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
It might be better to wait a couple of days until we see Dan's answers to the latest Ask Cryptic questions.
My name is really common, so I didn't give a crap.
____
STO community Doom-O-Meter: ||||||||| >> WARNING <<