Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21
I like many over the years have, and continue to want an increase some how to the amount of Dil we can refine in a 24 hour period.

Since its a life long change like the Zen character increase, and the zen bank slot or inventory slot increase, id pay $50 bucks for it. Others may not, or perhaps would find $25 more resonable. Just my 2 cents, and im sure there are many more that would pay some amount for this type of Zen item.

Perhaps the $$ is off, But as far as paying for "luck" chances verses a small increase, from a consumer point of view I would take the for sure thing all day long first.

Thank you
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,298
# 2
03-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Won't happen.



According to Stahl the games population is no where near refining the cap every day.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,223
# 3
03-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Extra character slots.

Pick a KDF.

Use DOFF.

Watch contraband rain from the heavens.

Infinite Dilithium. Cost 625 Zen.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 939
# 4
03-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by painstix View Post
I like many over the years have, and continue to want an increase some how to the amount of Dil we can refine in a 24 hour period.

Since its a life long change like the Zen character increase, and the zen bank slot or inventory slot increase, id pay $50 bucks for it. Others may not, or perhaps would find $25 more resonable. Just my 2 cents, and im sure there are many more that would pay some amount for this type of Zen item.

Perhaps the $$ is off, But as far as paying for "luck" chances verses a small increase, from a consumer point of view I would take the for sure thing all day long first.

Thank you
Here's a hint - 1 character is limited to refining 8k Dil ore per day.
2 characters are limited to refining 16k dil ore per day.
10 characters are limited to refining 80k dil ore per day.
20 characters are limited to refining 160k dil ore per day.

Post an outrageous offer on the Dil exchange with 1 character. Log in 2nd character and pull the offer back down. Ouila, 16k Dil on one character.

Learn to use the system to your benefit and enjoy the 8k cap.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11
# 5
03-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
Here's a hint - 1 character is limited to refining 8k Dil ore per day.
2 characters are limited to refining 16k dil ore per day.
10 characters are limited to refining 80k dil ore per day.
20 characters are limited to refining 160k dil ore per day.

Post an outrageous offer on the Dil exchange with 1 character. Log in 2nd character and pull the offer back down. Ouila, 16k Dil on one character.

Learn to use the system to your benefit and enjoy the 8k cap.
Sure, its possible this way. But you have to level all the toons up to VA to get full rewards from them. Not everyone wants to do this. And you have to equip them all too, because if you dont, you die all the way, while farming dillithium.

Another idea would be to scale the max by your number of toons.
1 toon = 8000/d
2 toon = 16k/d
10 toons = 80k/d

But you can refine them with one single char.
Example:
You refine 10k with toon 1
Then you refine 70k with toon 2
No more refining for the other 8, but thats okay.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 55
# 6
03-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrashimada View Post
Sure, its possible this way. But you have to level all the toons up to VA to get full rewards from them. Not everyone wants to do this. And you have to equip them all too, because if you dont, you die all the way, while farming dillithium.
Ofc you have to put work (and ZENs) into it. Dilithium limit would serve no purpose, if you don't have to.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,078
# 7
03-28-2013, 02:44 AM
like many countless posts, it is not you but your desire to hit starbase level 5 and get the gear (from reputation, fieet store etc.) as soon as possible
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,500
# 8
03-28-2013, 05:45 AM
OP wants to spend $ to get more dilithium.

There is already a way for this -> Dilithium Exchange.

That is what Cryptic supplied you with, that is what they want you to use.
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 739
# 9
03-28-2013, 07:16 AM
I wish....
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,028
# 10
03-28-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Extra character slots.

Pick a KDF.

Use DOFF.

Watch contraband rain from the heavens.

Infinite Dilithium. Cost 625 Zen.
This, pretty much.

I have a doffing KDF carrier captain with orion slavers who occassionally pick up a bounty of contraband in combat, and I'm swimming in the stuff from just logging on and going through my completed doff missions, let alone doing some ship combat.
----
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:28 AM.