Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 274
# 1541
03-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
I tried to register on your forums but it kept taking me back to the beginning. Pretty sure I did everything right. :s
I didnt see any applications come through, try again please and let me know if you get any errors. You should be able to hit the recruitment button and that will pull up the form to fill out quickly. Let me know If anything you can hop on our vent and ill can help ya out there
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
# 1542
03-27-2013, 05:55 PM
It's a good day to be in the IRF!!!
http://grimdarkfuture.com/images/IRF_SIGS/zelgos_Sig.png
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
# 1543
03-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Ale rations doubled for Romulans today, maybe tripled for Friday, if you have your party permits approved.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=97463003000&type=sigpic&dateline=13640  82488

Aylil Challh
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 714
# 1544
03-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rihandheno View Post
I didnt see any applications come through, try again please and let me know if you get any errors. You should be able to hit the recruitment button and that will pull up the form to fill out quickly. Let me know If anything you can hop on our vent and ill can help ya out there
I think it actually worked that time.
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 274
# 1545
03-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
I think it actually worked that time.
Yup seen it took care of it! Welcome to the IRF Community.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 205
# 1546
03-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleoverseer View Post
Ale rations doubled for Romulans today, maybe tripled for Friday, if you have your party permits approved.
Jolan'tru Fvillha I can use some Ale.

Join date July 08
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 16
# 1547
03-28-2013, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkfphoenixlord View Post
As the Fleet Leader of the VKF, I am interested as to why the VKF was named here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by altp87 View Post
Ah Kewl, what about these rumours of Spartan the fleet founder being prevented from becoming the leader of his fleet again after having to leave due to problems in RL?

Also heard a lot of members were getting bullied at one point, what happened there?

Also heard a few days ago your entire fleet was going to walk out as they wanted a change in leadership but said leaders were not willing to listen to concerns. Care to explain that?

I've heard you asked members of your own fleet to join other fleets, to try to get into a command rank and essentially sabotage events, rosters and anything else they could. I believe some were the VKF, UFP, 12th Fleet and even house of beautiful orions!

I'd like to hear the IRFs side to this whole nest of lies, deceit and backstabbing because it has me seriously worried.

By the way I was a member of the ministry (R.I.P.) so I did see a lot of things in chat but quite frankly some of the things I had seen and heard make me really think people should know what they are getting into with your fleet if they are true especially with this Romulan faction coming out.
-I think some people must just be jealous of the best fleet around and get mad when stuff don't go their way. I have been with the IRF a long time, Since 2011, and have never had any problem with anyone,.. this Fleet has the best people around, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the IRF and would not want to be in any other romulan fleet or any fleet for that matter.. I believe all these rumours can be attibuted to peoples wan wan syndrome. (bunch of crybabies)... they don't get everything their way, they go and spread a bunch of rumours. LMAO @ Rumours
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 941
# 1548
03-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleoverseer View Post
Ale rations doubled for Romulans today, maybe tripled for Friday, if you have your party permits approved.
<waves hands slowly and slyly> You don't need to see our permits.
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 274
# 1549
03-28-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hksolius View Post
-I think some people must just be jealous of the best fleet around and get mad when stuff don't go their way. I have been with the IRF a long time, Since 2011, and have never had any problem with anyone,.. this Fleet has the best people around, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the IRF and would not want to be in any other romulan fleet or any fleet for that matter.. I believe all these rumours can be attibuted to peoples wan wan syndrome. (bunch of crybabies)... they don't get everything their way, they go and spread a bunch of rumours. LMAO @ Rumours

Jealousy is a stinky cologne LoL


I have enjoyed my tenure here and will be continuing my service to community for a long time seeing as Romulan's are just now coming out in May. Everyone is matured and despite the fact that many people are from different nations and backgrounds everyone still gets along and there are no issues.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 205
# 1550
03-28-2013, 05:03 PM
The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.


http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

Join date July 08
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 PM.