Career Officer
# 441
03-22-2013, 07:58 AM
How about instead of raging...

Ya go to post #425 in this thread and click on the provided link...

Reading IS Fundamental

You'd be patching up by now if ya had ASKED instead of Raged.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Community Moderator
# 442
03-23-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by propdrvnstrshp View Post
Looks like it's all I'll be playing, since I can't log in to STO, after the nightmarish task of linking accounts, changing email for new PW account, finding my characters not there when I logged in, changing the password, and having it STILL not accept it. Got a support ticket in, but I'm pretty ticked off, because it's a lifetime account. The world is NOT "perfect".
Sounds like instead of linking your account, you may have created a new account with the same name as the old one, which renders your Cryptic account inaccessible. You'll have to wait on that Customer Service ticket to fix that, it's not something a user can fix themselves. Sorry for the inconvenience, but don't worry, your characters will all be there once it's sorted out.

You also won't be able to access Neverwinter beta until that's sorted out, as your Perfect World account thus isn't linked to an STO account with a lifetime sub. That, too, will be corrected once CS helps you.

For anybody else who hasn't linked yet, you will HAVE to link to make this work, and I recommend carefully reading the following before you begin:

https://support.perfectworld.com/app...nt-linking-faq
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Rihannsu
# 443
03-23-2013, 03:25 PM
What does "The Shard is locked." mean?

Does it mean the server is down or that the server is full?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 444
03-23-2013, 03:28 PM
If you cant get in right now, its because it is down for an emergency fix for about 15 minutes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Lt. Commander
# 445
03-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Here is a quote from the article about the perk:Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Quote:
We are happy to announce that all Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscribers will be receiving access to the Neverwinter Closed Beta test*. *When this testing phase begins, invites will be doled out to Lifetime Subscribers over the course of the test.

If you are not currently a Lifetime Subscriber and would like to become one, check out this page. Also, we are currently running a sale on Lifetime Subscriptions ($100 off!) that lasts until this Friday, June 29th, at 3:00pm PDT.
On 01-28-2013 you posted the following message (#233 - page 24) stating that a lifetime subscription will be available ($100 off) until June 29th, at 3:00pm PDT. I can't find any way to access that and I'd really like to upgrade to an LT subscription...

Hmmm...some words are coming up red and I didn't change the color on them to red so don't blame me...

Then again, maybe not...

Last edited by jeremiahhayes; 03-26-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Captain
# 446
03-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahhayes View Post
On 01-28-2013 you posted the following message (#233 - page 24) stating that a lifetime subscription will be available ($100 off) until June 29th, at 3:00pm PDT. I can't find any way to access that and I'd really like to upgrade to an LT subscription...

Hmmm...some words are coming up red and I didn't change the color on them to red so don't blame me...

Then again, maybe not...
That post is referring to a quote from last year since June 29 is on Saturday this year not Friday. It shows how long we waited for the Neverwinter beta. There might be a lifetime sale soon, but not now.
Lt. Commander
# 447
03-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
That post is referring to a quote from last year since June 29 is on Saturday this year not Friday. It shows how long we waited for the Neverwinter beta. There might be a lifetime sale soon, but not now.
So, anyone have a clue as to when their next sale might be?