Career Officer
# 331
03-26-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
have you tried a different web browser?
Yes I have tried multiple browsers. No browser I have used gets past either timing out, loading incessantly, or displaying an error message that the server is having issues.

Last edited by gethralkin1; 03-26-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Clarification
Commander
# 332
03-26-2013, 08:31 AM
I get exactly the same problem, you can still file tickets using the e-mail address customerservice@perfectworld.com, however you won't be able to view the tickets.

I've reported this problem by every means available (including the e-mail address) and got no response whatsoever, even though they're responded to other tickets I filed in that way. It's ridiculous that such a critical error (your support site doesn't work at all) isn't being fixed.

My suspicion is that it's related to third party cookies, but I've tried accepting all cookies with no change. It seems to just bounce between two different addresses as if one is registering that you're signed in and directing you to the support portal, but the support portal thinks you're not signed in so sends you back.

It's a really basic mistake; any site that redirects should check to make sure that it's not sending the user to the same URL they just came from, as at the very least it means an error can be produced rather than failing to load at all.
# 333
03-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Here is the reply that I get from Cryptic Support:

We are aware of the issues of the web site that you and other players are experiencing. Unfortunately we are unable to help you with this issue at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for playing!
Cryptic Support

You know, they could, at least, revert back to Ticket Editing for communication with Support, for now (as it always has been before), until the Support Website is truly working.
Lt. Commander
# 334
03-29-2013, 08:03 PM
For some reason, my Capt. Quirk can not warp out of Romulan space, and he even used a warp coil. He cannot leave the sector block. Help!
Career Officer
# 335
03-30-2013, 06:04 PM
i love how the support site is down, and I have been left in limbo as to the status of my ticket.
Ensign
# 336 need support for billing
04-02-2013, 06:05 PM
i have submitted 3 tickets already with no response , i have tried calling PWE for 43 minutes and no answer there either , i purchased zen through Skrill everything on skrills end went through sucessfully and it was sent to pwe but i have not recieved my zen , i sure do miss the way the ticketing system worked 3 years when it came to billing it was a 5 minute wait no longer and then it was fixed within 5 - 10 minutes
Career Officer
# 337 Not impressed at all
04-03-2013, 10:26 AM
I wish to discuss something with billing and support, I have the number for them provided in my numerous emails and yet I get put on hold then hung up on. I myself work as phone support and would never ever treat a customer in this manner, this is downright disrespectful. Cryptic never had these kinds of issues, but since they sold out for bigger paychecks to PWE they also pretty much screwed any customer service period, we simply dont matter. Well let me make this clear, if my ticket I did submit is not responeded to in the manner I specified of a call back, your company will never get another cent out of me, and I have spent plenty of money before and would do so agian, but if your customer service can be bothered to anwser a phone I can't be bothered to support your company.

Also since I know people other than users read this, a 3-4 bussiness day response time is not acceptable.
Career Officer
# 338
04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
the issue I was calling for is resolved but please take to heart if you have a phone number listed and no intention of actully anwsering it, please remove it from any future communications, its simply put bad bussiness
Ensign
Hello All,
This is just me venting about my disappointment in Cyptic/PWE customer service. I was really hoping they would be able to help me out, but I can say I'm not surprised by the results that I received.

Here's my situation. I saved up enough dilithium to buy a complete set of antiproton weapons for my Chimera Heavy Destroyer. I chose to get the new advanced fleet DMGx2, ACCx2 weapons. On April 2, 2013, I bought my weapons, and realized when I went to equip them, that I had bought the 3xAdvanced Fleet Antiproton Dual Cannons versus the 3x Advanced Fleet Antiproton Dual Heavy Cannons.
I was angry at myself for making the mistake, and was unable to return it to the vendor to exchange it for the weapons that I wanted.
My only other option was to ask the GM/Customer Service for support. I explained my situation in a support ticket, and did a little prayer. Today I received the results.

Hello
unfortunately we can not exchange or reimburse your cannons. We apologize for this inconvenience.
If you have found a bug, we would like to encourage you to file a Bug Report through the ingame Help Menu.
Thank you for playing,
---------------------------
Perfect World Support

So, due to Cryptic/PWE being unable to help me in this situation, I?m stuck, and very disappointed.

I do find it odd however that the customer service is unable to help me in this small task, yet they seem hell bent on promoting the new Neverwinter game. I ask myself why I would venture out and buy another game from Cryptic/PWE when they are unable to assist me in the game that I have already bought from them? It seems that their priorities are somewhere else, and it is very frustrating.

My solution to this simple problem would be to allot a time period where one could return an item for full refund. My example is 1 hour return policy on items. One could purchase, let?s say the wrong ship weapon, only to find out once equipping the weapon. The weapon could simply be returned to the vendor within the alloted one hour time period for a full refund allowing said person to purchase the correct weapon. As simple as this may sound, it is probably beyond the scope of the STO developers abilities.

Well, that?s it for me. My problem, and my proposed solution. Let me know what you think. Maybe I?m just being unreasonable.
Lieutenant
Outfit on my Klingon is Locked and can't do anything with it , no help from support nor GM.
For the last 45 days I cant change or edit outfit on my Klingon he is stuck with incomplete OMEGA set visually.
I have over 9K accolades Tier 5 full sets of everything from reputation store KHG AKHG OMEGA MK XII with new looks outfit , before new reputation i was having full sets.
For last 3 yrs i didn't have any problems with MACO or KHG or OMEGA sets visually it started with GDM costume unlock project task from reputation store on fed and Klingon. All visuals are OFF , but it do not have any effect and they are not a problem i presume. Custom outfit is a problem not visual of the full SET.
When I go to the tailor can't change what to ware I can only edit this OMEGA SET what I ware with out some parts .

What is the problem ?
Am I the only one with this problem?
Or this is the reward of fantastic reputation system ?

Here is video see for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDvJUqTLTw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ECABni0yQE
In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

Last edited by zntech; 04-11-2013 at 06:30 AM.