Captain
# 11
03-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
My name is really common, so I didn't give a crap.
I simply meant it might be a waste of a question if it is something he answers in the Ask Cryptic.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 12
03-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
We can't post questions here? Sorry i'm not going to give my personal (or even junk) email address to anyone from STO. This would be silly.
It is easier for me to just receive the questions directly. If you want you can send it to me in game: Maverick@Asmick or post it here if that is still not an option.
Twitter - @STOkedRadio
On Air Talent - Trekradio.net
Fleet Leader - Jupiterforce.org
Executive Producer - Stoked Radio - STOked Radio Facebook
Career Officer
# 13
03-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
It might be better to wait a couple of days until we see Dan's answers to the latest Ask Cryptic questions.
Yes im aware of the ask cryptic that is coming. That will be taken into account too, that should not stop anyone from posting questions either way.
Twitter - @STOkedRadio
Career Officer
# 14
03-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Someone should ask you to ask Stahl if they plan on doing a Cardassian/Dominion faction in the future.
That question is already asked and on the list if it is not answered in the ask cryptic
Twitter - @STOkedRadio
Captain
# 15
03-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachemav View Post
That question is already asked and on the list if it is not answered in the ask cryptic
Woot! Good to hear! I hope he answers it. I mean I realize most of the questions will be all about Romulans and I understand that. But one of the precedents this Romulan expansion sets is that they can make new factions. So any insight into future future future plans/factions, would be awesome.
Career Officer
# 16
03-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Can we get the Type 10 shuttle from the DS9 bundle added to the ship requisition officer? Currently if you discharge her you cannot get her back, as the bundle will not let you claim it a second time.

Not an interesting question really, but one that might get a definitive answer and resolution!
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Career Officer
# 17
03-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Alright Just sent my questions in!
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
03-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
We can't post questions here? Sorry i'm not going to give my personal (or even junk) email address to anyone from STO. This would be silly.
All I get is junk email, it's my only contact with the outside world

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Career Officer
# 19
03-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post
Can we get the Type 10 shuttle from the DS9 bundle added to the ship requisition officer? Currently if you discharge her you cannot get her back, as the bundle will not let you claim it a second time.

Not an interesting question really, but one that might get a definitive answer and resolution!
I will add this as an extra add on question, thanks for the submission
Twitter - @STOkedRadio
Career Officer
# 20
03-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Woot!

<3 Mav!
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard