Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 51
03-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheyak View Post
The assimilators must be flattered. I assume you meant something other than "volleys" because that would further emphasize the point.
Attack shots whatever term is useful. I just shoot torps and they die as anything else.
I have no idea if it is flattered by my killing over anyone else klling it.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 52
03-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
The drain on AA is capped.

true, but it stack with ES and plasmonic leach and still there is subsystem targeting... and even if I also play with a kdf toon and use the plasmonich leack, I must admit that draining 50+ energy from a ship (and some points spent in power insulator) is too much.
Captain
# 53
03-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphantilles View Post
This is the worst kind of BS spam I've ever seen any any game. I can't believe it's still in its current vastly OP'd form in the game, still being abused by people.
It is far from overpowered. A Borg Cube destroys it within seconds of spawning. At most, all it does is give me a second, maybe two seconds if I'm lucky, to make my escape to a distance safe enough for me to heal up. Take it into ANY Elite STF, and it is exactly that, a two second distraction for you to get away.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Commander
# 54
03-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
It is far from overpowered. A Borg Cube destroys it within seconds of spawning. At most, all it does is give me a second, maybe two seconds if I'm lucky, to make my escape to a distance safe enough for me to heal up. Take it into ANY Elite STF, and it is exactly that, a two second distraction for you to get away.
This is pvp discussion not pve. lol

They are pretty annoying but that's about it. Would be nice if it didn't kill heavy torps, since that's the only torp I use nowadays. Usually I just try to fly away from them once they are popped.
Rihannsu
# 55
03-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcconna View Post
Usually I just try to fly away from them once they are popped.
that's really what anyone should be doing, if they can't outright destroy it

and to forestall any incoming arguments from anyone here of 'but then you're letting it dictate where you can and can't fight!!!!!', well, pardon my french, but...NO ****!!! it's called CROWD CONTROL for a reason!

/rantoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic