Ensign
# 21
03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post

Asking for daily space missions simply because you're too lazy for a 15-20 minutes STF that is just plain wrong.

Do you know me personally? I don?t think you do.

My work ethic has nothing to do with my suggestion and everything to do with avoiding the caustic and obnoxious attitudes that have been known to inhabit STF?s.

A good example of this attitude is the type of player that writes a derogatory assumption about a person without actually knowing him.
Lieutenant
# 22
03-27-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm more worried about Rom marks and that's because it's so painful to get them. I haven't done Epohh tagging, so I can't comment on that, but every other way to get those marks sucks. Azura is terrible for < 30 marks and Mine usually ~30 marks. New Romulus is pretty, but running all over the damn place for hours for the little objectives is terribad.

It'd be nice to have patrols for Omega as well though. Sometimes all my Stfs are on cooldown, so I have to wait to get more. SO MANY MARKS REQUIRED!!!!
Lieutenant
# 23
03-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Personally I find that Epohh tagging is the best source of marks. It takes some time to build up steam but assuming you do the tagging every day with a team (so that you get the full four tags) you can sell an Elder Epohh (worth several hundred marks) every few days. The worst case is every 5 days but if you use a decent DOff to do the research I find you can get about one Epohh every 3 days on average. The problem with it is there's a time delay, doing the tagging today gives you marks 4 to 8 days later.

The Sector Patrol and Radiation Scan missions are also good marks/time (70 marks for completing both missions plus I normally get ~150 radiation reports which if you save up until you have 300 basically means 30 marks every two days).

The Romulan ground missions, however, I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot laser-pole. The rewards/time are just not worth it.

Comparing Omega and Romulan marks I would say that Romulan marks require considerably less effort than Omega marks but are more gated in terms of calendar time.

Last edited by adeonhawkwood; 03-27-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Lieutenant
# 24
03-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Can I ask the third stupidest question ever?

What's the Deferia Borg mission, and how do I get it? I go there and the only daily events I see are rescuing Defari citizens from the Breen, re-takng a dilithium mining station from the Breen, and saving an outpost... from the Breen. Nothing about the Borg anywhere =(
Captain
# 25
03-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exsteele View Post
Can I ask the third stupidest question ever?

What's the Deferia Borg mission, and how do I get it? I go there and the only daily events I see are rescuing Defari citizens from the Breen, re-takng a dilithium mining station from the Breen, and saving an outpost... from the Breen. Nothing about the Borg anywhere =(
Go to defera and beam down to defera defense zone. Talk to various people and you'll find missions.