Career Officer
# 71
03-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Actually, I don't want more races so much as I would like a Caitan cultural exchange similar to the Vulcan/Tellarite/Andorian ones at SF Academy, and the equivalent Ferasan conscription for KDF Academy.
Commander
# 72
03-30-2013, 04:09 PM
I don't really want more races. I would like, however, more ways to get the doff races we already have!
Rihannsu
# 73
03-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Well, it looks like Romulans and Remans will be available in much greater numbers come may.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 74
04-16-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Well, it looks like Romulans and Remans will be available in much greater numbers come may.
Yes, but what about Horta...???
Rihannsu
# 75
04-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
Yes, but what about Horta...???
I know what you mean, we REALLY need Horta Doffs.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 76
04-18-2013, 07:42 AM
I would rather see making some of current doff races useful. Like Trills, Bolians, Betazoids, Rigalians and Saurians.
Ensign
# 77
05-02-2013, 08:10 AM
For some reason Cryptic wont allow me to make new topics even though im playing this game since day one beta (but havent been on the forums for some time).

Back to the topic in mind. I am looking for multiple fed purple system engineers with 2 traits and fed photonic studies scientists with 2 traits for the holonovel missions. So if u have some of those lying around and not using them but willing to sell send me a mail ingame, i cant find any on the exchange. Thanks.

Lana@josip1000 >>>>> send PMs to this
Rihannsu
# 78
05-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourmaster View Post
I would rather see making some of current doff races useful. Like Trills, Bolians, Betazoids, Rigalians and Saurians.
I have to agree that it would be nice to have those races have more traits. I have found plenty of uses for purples with 1 trait, but it'd be better to have at least 2 preferably 3 traits.

Betazoids, Bolians, and Trills actually DO have a reasonable variety of traits available to their race it's just that individual members only have a small number. It's kinda odd really, I made a list a while back of mine and realized just how many traits the members of their races actually have. It's just that, there is one trait they always or almost always have and the rest.... they might have occasionally.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Lt. Commander
# 79
10-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Horta doffs are already in STOL, folks.

They only have the job of "Miner" and must be purchased from an NPC in fleet dilithium mines. I'm not sure what the fleet mine level requirements are, but my Federation fleet has a Level II mine with, I believe, all Level III feature upgrades. The NPC can be found to the right of the lobby chamber as you face the force field leading to the mining area.

Each of my FED toons has a horta doff.

EDIT: By the way, these DOFFs are perfect for (and intended for) the DOFF assignments that you can accept on a 20-hour rotation from a fleet mine representative who stands a couple of meters away from the DOFF vendor.

Last edited by donperk; 10-17-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Rihannsu
# 80
10-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Yeah, this thread is kinda old. Perhaps I should make a new updated one...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!