Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Republic Veteran
# 11
03-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Ah ok, then by all means keep the Aux2Bat.

The DEM with that Doff is a good combo. You def don't need the EPS console then.
Commanding Officer of Task Force Midnight
Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news needs. www.dutchjustice.com
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-27-2013, 03:03 PM
actually ur build is not bad at all ..the aux2bat in my opinion is a good way to bypass the lesser tac spots and other skills as well ...probably gonna need that DEM doff if u bo3 with dem , the fighters are really worthless though and as i see u got the 2 dominion consoles make sure u get the jami hanger pets...they do a great job at stripping shields though they still need some tweaking .
another rout is the shield hanger pets for pvp .
i would also put the aux2bat on the lt cmdr instead of the rsp cause rsp basically does the same on all spot regardless of its description ..aux2bat ii will give u more pwr .

i also have the dominion mk xii and frankly i still found it not in the same league even as 3 sets of borgs but thats based on my viewing

as for the consoles..well im not all that for the eps console nor am i for shield emitters ....i think its better to put 2x field gens instead .especially with ur rsp aux2bat augmented pwr CD.

all and all it is an interesting build in a good way ..kudos

Last edited by jarheard; 03-27-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: forgot something
Survivor of Remus
# 13
03-27-2013, 03:49 PM
This is the build I use mainly for STF & PVE. Works wonders with 3 very rare torpedo doffs, with the other two being tactical team doffs.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...eplasmabuild_0
Ensign
# 14
03-28-2013, 08:54 PM
I actually love using all single cannons and turrets. Why? Cuz it reminds me of the Scimitar and its butt-load of cannons. Fly that dreadnought at fully speed chasing after a ship, cannons blazing, makes me a happy camper.