Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Captain
I went to New Romulus and had to sit through the cutscene of first landing there. The characters stop walking in mid-stride even though they continue to speak.

Temporal Ambassador mission. I know this one should not be there being the early Ambassador mission but the mission guy just would not shut up about it. So I did it so he would leave me alone. Again, characters in cutscenes stop walking mid-stride but continue to talk.

Then at the end I get beamed aboard the Temporal ship (why T'Nea did not get taken off the Enterprise C I still don't get but that's just a plothole and not a bug I guess), but instead of my character appearing on the ship, the Enterprise C appears on the ship. I guess they have a shrinking ray now? Otherwise we should know it's a bug but MMO's of late have said every thing gone wrong is "working as intended but we will fix it".

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution