Survivor of Romulus
# 51
03-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
Well... I guess there Klingons have their own version of a Turducken and you have to start somewhere?

My biggest worry right now about KDF content for the May expansion, is what new themed character should I make to start at level 1? I already have a Klingon female Tactical character flying a B'Rel and an Orion female Engineer flying a Marauder Patrol Cruiser. What to do next...? Hmmmm.
Suggestion :

Make a sci. (obvious isn't it ) and get in the Vegas mood, try to get the Korath from the Temporal lockbox. If your heart is not set on gambling, the Varanus/Fleet Varanus is nice enough for sci. chars.
But, since you already own a B'rel, try building it into science. The play is quite different from that perspective.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 52
03-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Is it me or has everyone forgotten that the original Season 7 was supposed to be a Gorn Featured Episode?
Career Officer
# 53
03-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Suggestion :

Make a sci. (obvious isn't it ) and get in the Vegas mood, try to get the Korath from the Temporal lockbox. If your heart is not set on gambling, the Varanus/Fleet Varanus is nice enough for sci. chars.
But, since you already own a B'rel, try building it into science. The play is quite different from that perspective.
Hmmmmm, you might be on to something sir. A male Gorn Sci character with a Gorn Hegemony ship in mind would be interesting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Vice Admiral T'Phira, Ragnarok Fleet - Head of Logistics Division; Captain Selena, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain Altecha, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain K'Kera, Ragnarok Fleet
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Empire Veteran
# 54
03-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Suggestion :

Leathean's with their mind tricks can be fun especially against Reman's. Giving them their own medicine back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Ensign
# 55
03-29-2013, 05:59 AM
The Klingons won't get content from level 1, come April 1st they will be like April Fools...You gullible fools...Ha been 3 years and you actually think we would make content now? Boy what some people will believe.

Would seem like an STO April fool's gag anyway
Empire Veteran
# 56
03-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierprotocols View Post
The Klingons won't get content from level 1, come April 1st they will be like April Fools...You gullible fools...Ha been 3 years and you actually think we would make content now? Boy what some people will believe.

Would seem like an STO April fool's gag anyway
*pencils in "xavierprotocols" to the head of list for time in the agonizer booth today*

To that other fella. I do the KDF ombat scientist a lot myself.

of course the typical complaint is.. "Hey, its a ground stf. I could use some healing here!"

my typical reply is pretty much "Oh, didn't bring your own hypo's? Rub two tribble and call me in the morning."

I'm all into preventitive health maintainence. I belive in killing the bad guy before he kills you.
In space I use a battlecruiser for my sci with the engineer BOFF's and DOFF's to keep the ship healthy. While I command, and do that who-do? That vodoo, that I do, soOOOOOOooooo welllllll!

KDF sci ships had best be movers with guns... really bothers me that the best KDF sci ship in the game happens the be a Federation ship.

Khemaraa sends
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Career Officer
# 57
03-29-2013, 09:12 AM
Hmmm, Sci Combat Scientist in a KDF battlecruiser also sounds interesting. I could grind the Dil for the Bortas pack and the Varanus vessel in time for the May update.

Oldkhemaraa, do you have builds up on stoacademy? If you do, I'll like to check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
"Rub two tribble and call me in the morning."
I.... I'm actually pondering the side effects of rubbing two tribbles together. So far I'm thinking "electric shock burst" or "organic matter explosion."
(UFP) Vice Admiral T'Phira, Ragnarok Fleet - Head of Logistics Division; Captain Selena, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain Altecha, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain K'Kera, Ragnarok Fleet
Career Officer
# 58
03-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
I.... I'm actually pondering the side effects of rubbing two tribbles together. So far I'm thinking "electric shock burst" or "organic matter explosion."
It's the secret behind the isometric charge.
Career Officer
# 59
03-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
It's the secret behind the isometric charge.
By the blade of Kahless, is THAT how we got rid of the Tribble infestation?
Captain
# 60
03-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
By the blade of Kahless, is THAT how we got rid of the Tribble infestation?
Actually, the invention of the tribble-fueled warp reactor did that.