Hmmm I should log back to STO sometime but I'm too lazy
*playing Inazuma Eleven 3...*
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Republic Veteran
# 2212
03-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Okay, seriously, who is changing the Theoretical Modelling III to Practice Tactical Exercises IV?! Stop it! We are working on Sci right now! NOT MILITARY! We are ~8k away from T4 Sci, SO DON'T CHANGE IT!
I did, and i will continue to do so, why?
No reason to block Slot 1 for another 5-7 Days (thats the time it usually takes to fill the medicals) so i squeezed a military project in (no dilithium cost and it's the only project currently taking military doffs, and that project is usually filled within two days) .

Why no Engineering?
The 1 k Engineering Project is fine as it is, no reason to slow it down because of a 500 point project. (I could slot Requisiton personal Equipment, but that project has a 80k Dilithium pricetag)
So unless some wizard pulls out a gross of medicals i will continue to try to slot as effectively as possible.

Last edited by valenn1; 03-30-2013 at 04:38 AM.
Captain
# 2213
03-30-2013, 01:12 AM
*flogs The Canelow* Get your furry arse back in STO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Okay, seriously, who is changing the Theoretical Modelling III to Practice Tactical Exercises IV?! Stop it! We are working on Sci right now! NOT MILITARY! We are ~8k away from T4 Sci, SO DON'T CHANGE IT!
Yes. Focus on getting everything to Tier 4. THEN we can worry about Military again....
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgangtwo View Post
*hides* Observation: Angry Taz is angry.
No! We are NOT ANGRY! We are perfectly fine!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Republic Veteran
# 2214
03-30-2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Yes. Focus on getting everything to Tier 4. THEN we can worry about Military again....
A Master chaged it, so there is nothing I can do as an Elite unless another Master says differently.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Captain
# 2215
03-30-2013, 01:16 AM
I just noticed that. But with all due respect to Valenn, I do think getting everything caught up to T4 is more important right now.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 2216
03-30-2013, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
*flogs The Canelow* Get your furry arse back in STO!

Nevah! (I'm actually kinda bored, I got no zen to start a new char and I keep doing the same stuff on my two chars)
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Rihannsu
# 2217
03-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Ok people listen up.

We should be focusing on the projects that give 1000 xp (unless a project needs provisioning)

Whenever someone runs a project that is 500 xp and costs dilithium it is slowing the whole process down. not only do you get half the gain of xp but it puts a strain on dilithium which is needed for the big projects/embassy.

You might get to sci IV faster but you are hurting the fleet progression as a whole, assuming people can even put in the dilithium and the medical doffs that quickly which often they dont slowing things down more.

I know people see a immediate target and want to aim for it as fast as they can but by sticking to the 1000 xp projects we will max out the whole base much faster than trying to focus on one specific area.

Please run the 1000xp only unless provisions are needed.

Thank you.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Republic Veteran
# 2218
03-30-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Ok people listen up.

We should be focusing on the projects that give 1000 xp (unless a project needs provisioning)

Whenever someone runs a project that is 500 xp and costs dilithium it is slowing the whole process down. not only do you get half the gain of xp but it puts a strain on dilithium which is needed for the big projects/embassy.

You might get to sci IV faster but you are hurting the fleet progression as a whole, assuming people can even put in the dilithium and the medical doffs that quickly which often they dont slowing things down more.

I know people see a immediate target and want to aim for it as fast as they can but by sticking to the 1000 xp projects we will max out the whole base much faster than trying to focus on one specific area.

Please run the 1000xp only unless provisions are needed.

Thank you.
/90% agreed

10% part: We should slot sci requisitions at least 3 or 4 times more, it runs faster than modelling projects (this modelling project does not count, i bought 30 medical DOFFs from the exchange), and also: requsitions are always needed.
Republic Veteran
# 2219
03-30-2013, 06:36 AM
If a Master changes the project, that's the end of the discussion. Elites were given project privileges in order to keep the projects moving. Unless told otherwise, replace a project with a like project. Do not change things around.

That said, Masters, at least explain your change with a post to CatPhone so people will understand your reasoning.

Also, if you haven't already, friend me on facebook or follow me on twitter so we can have better communication.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Republic Veteran
# 2220
03-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Bumpity. Bumpity. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump.

I want the top of the next page.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.