Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 101
03-30-2013, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
However, as of now the "advanced" settings is still there for us fans who like to design the character slowly and carefully.
I hope it wil at least stay that way.
Maybe this sound stupid now, but escpecially the customization stuff is what i really like about that game, if they force us to pay for it or limit it somehow, i would seriously consider looking for another game, Star Trek or not.
(not that STO had much to do with Star Trek anyway, lol)

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Captain
# 102
03-30-2013, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
I hope it wil at least stay that way.
Maybe this sound stupid now, but escpecially the customization stuff is what i really like about that game, if they force us to pay for it or limit it somehow, i would seriously consider looking for another game, Star Trek or not.
(not that STO had much to do with Star Trek anyway, lol)
I agree, the good customiser is a very important feature in this game.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 103
05-01-2013, 01:47 PM
I am looking forward to more editing functions. I really like the current editor but I always thought it would be great to have just a little more control.

Is there a way to set up the character creator or even the tailor such that we can capture I transparent image of our Captains? In the old Captains registry we could do that with the bust of our characters but it would be a bonus if we could just right click on our Captain and save it to our computer without all that background cluttering up the picture. This way we can add our captain to our own background without spending all day editing the stars out of the picture.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Captain
# 104
05-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Can anyone on tribble tell us if any of these changes have occurred?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 105
05-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You can go into Tribble and see the new Character Creator on the Fed side.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Rihannsu
# 106
05-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
They did and as I expected, its worst now.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Republic Veteran
# 107
05-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
They did and as I expected, its worst now.
How is it worse? Specifically, explain to me how?

---post above is alarikuns---

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. While this is only 1 day over the 30-day mark, it contains a lot of speculation that is out of date now that the new creator is on Tribble. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 05-01-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Closed Thread