Career Officer
# 21
03-29-2013, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachemav View Post
Please submit your questions to Maverick@StokedRadio.net or in game to Maverick@asmick or post here and send me a message in game to check the forums for your submission. Please use/identify your @Name so we can identify & give you credit if your questions are used.

Maverick
STOked Radio
Jupiter Force
Tried sending you in-game mail, but looks like you got the setting where you only get mail from Jupiter Force members.

Here was my question:

In Dan's previous STOked Radio interview, he mentioned accolades being with the account unlocks than the current per-character unlocks. And gave examples of the STFs, where players with multiple characters didn't have to grind out 300 STFs for each of their characters.

I like to ask him, does he still think that could happen? If so, at the time of LoR?

Also, be nice if he could give some examples of other accolades that could be account unlocks than character.
For example, the Exploration Accolades, the old Deep Space Encounter, and of course the PvP Accolades (where 3 of the accolades are tied to dailies and literally takes over a year to complete). Maybe even those infamouse Capital Ship accolades that requires luck (Red Alerts) or spending months camping the Breen missions?
Rihannsu
# 22
03-30-2013, 12:01 AM
#1:

so if my Romulan toon chooses to join the KDF, and my friends join FED, will we be able to queue for PVE & fleet actions together?

i understand PVP together is out of question..

#2:

so if Cryptic decides to give Romulan only fleet holdings a go in a couple of months, will we be able to "defect" with the Romulan toons created in may, or will we have to start new toons from the scratch?

if so, how will the access to the previous faction ships/technology be handled?

Join the premiere Romulan community now!

Last edited by duaths1; 03-30-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 23
03-30-2013, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
#1:

so if my Romulan toon chooses to join the KDF, and my friends join FED, will we be able to queue for PVE & fleet actions together?

#2:

so if Cryptic decides to give Romulan only fleet holdings a go in a couple of months, will we be able to "defect" with the Romulan toons created in may, or will we have to start new toons from the scratch?

good questions \thumbsup
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 24
03-30-2013, 09:21 AM
will there be an option (preferebly wothout zen ) to switch sides as a romulan

it would make me feel much more like a romulan
Rihannsu
# 25
03-30-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
In Dan's previous STOked Radio interview, he mentioned accolades being with the account unlocks than the current per-character unlocks. And gave examples of the STFs, where players with multiple characters didn't have to grind out 300 STFs for each of their characters.

I like to ask him, does he still think that could happen? If so, at the time of LoR?

Also, be nice if he could give some examples of other accolades that could be account unlocks than character.
For example, the Exploration Accolades, the old Deep Space Encounter, and of course the PvP Accolades (where 3 of the accolades are tied to dailies and literally takes over a year to complete). Maybe even those infamouse Capital Ship accolades that requires luck (Red Alerts) or spending months camping the Breen missions?
Or the functional accolades that actually unlock in-game items, too, like European celebration for the IDIC tribbles and the TNG anniversary one, with Worf's goatee and sash (although IIRC, that was a mini mission)
Career Officer
# 26
03-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
will there be an option (preferebly wothout zen ) to switch sides as a romulan

it would make me feel much more like a romulan
Highly unlikely that.

The interview, alike many other interviews and such will be full of bull**** and unanswered questions anyway. I've given up paying any attention to what they say and just see what happens when they release stuff. Not as if they listen to us anyway.
Career Officer
# 27
03-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
#1:

#2:

Added to the questions list
Livestream | STOkedradio.net
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio
Career Officer
# 28
03-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skonn View Post
Or the functional accolades that actually unlock in-game items, too, like European celebration for the IDIC tribbles and the TNG anniversary one, with Worf's goatee and sash (although IIRC, that was a mini mission)
Another good reason. New Romulan characters would be left out, wouldn't they?
Republic Veteran
# 29
03-30-2013, 11:53 PM
Here's in one we run two 500 man fleets Omega Primary and Omega Primary KDF.

Our players are very active, so we don't have in-actives to kick.

If the fleet cap is not raised then what.

Create a new fleet and start over, not practical we are almost done building now.

Join another fleet same thing not practical.

But if we had a new Romulan faction Starbase to build everyone is happy.
Career Officer
# 30
03-31-2013, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post

Not an interesting question really, but one that might get a definitive answer and resolution!
It won't be a yes or no, but a "we can look into that" would be considered a mayor victory for the forces of direct answers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
....you are a bad starship captain and you should feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
However, I think with regard to the Romulan Republic player characters/npcs, it all comes down to a finite point:

These are not the Romulans from the shows.