Ensign
# 1 Reail Key
03-29-2013, 07:57 PM
Just purchased and redeemed a best buy edition retail key. I was wondering if i purchased another retail key will i be able to claim it for another 30 days of subscription time and it's exclusive items or is it a one per account? I was planning on buying the Walmart exclusive edition for the extra 500 skill points. Yea Yea, I am a Star Trek fan so even though it is a bit of a waste am getting it for the collectibles. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Markas Carter
Career Officer
# 2
03-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markascarter View Post
Just purchased and redeemed a best buy edition retail key. I was wondering if i purchased another retail key will i be able to claim it for another 30 days of subscription time and it's exclusive items or is it a one per account? I was planning on buying the Walmart exclusive edition for the extra 500 skill points. Yea Yea, I am a Star Trek fan so even though it is a bit of a waste am getting it for the collectibles. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Markas Carter
I am not sure, but I think you can redeem as many as you want. Be warned... The 30 day subs do not stack. If you redeem 4 packs, you get 30 days. Not 120

Might be cheaper just to sub monthly. You get 500z a month you can use for skill points.

Check out http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ghlight=retail for more.
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Career Officer
# 3
03-29-2013, 08:35 PM
Quote:
... I was planning on buying the Walmart exclusive edition for the extra 500 skill points. ...
I have the Walmart perk, and the 500 skill point perk, both in short & long run is insignificant. You'd be better off spending your money on a copy of the Collectors Edition, to get your hands on the Red Matter Capacitor/Battery...
Ensign
# 4
03-29-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:

Quote:
... I was planning on buying the Walmart exclusive edition for the extra 500 skill points. ...
I have the Walmart perk, and the 500 skill point perk, both in short & long run is insignificant. You'd be better off spending your money on a copy of the Collectors Edition, to get your hands on the Red Matter Capacitor/Battery...
True, but this one only cost me $.99.

Sincerely,

Markas Carter
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
03-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Quote:
True, but this one only cost me $.99.

Sincerely,

Markas Carter
Makes sence but the there are a fe wto consider as well. The Amazon version gives you the borg bridge officer as an account wide unlock.

If you are looking at it more from a true collector's item then you might want to track down a target version since it is the rarest of them all with the tr-116.
Ensign
# 6
03-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Silly question, with my purchase of the best buy retail edition i get the choice of a tribble or targ pet. If i purchase and activate another best buy retail edition, will i be able to have both pets on the same account, or is it a one time thing? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Markas Carter

Last edited by markascarter; 03-30-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Silly question, with my purchase of the best buy retail edition i get the choice of a tribble or targ pet. If i purchase and activate another best buy retail edition, will i be able to have both pets on the same account, or is it a one time thing? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Markas Carter
if i recall. the targ pet is KDF only... so its really just a tribble for feds and the targ for kdf.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.