Republic Veteran
# 2221
03-30-2013, 08:17 AM
The entire Terradome adventure is now live!!! See how the Ferasan Shadow Force did!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Republic Veteran
# 2222
03-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
That said, Masters, at least explain your change with a post to CatPhone so people will understand your reasoning.
Ooops
Normaly i change the Starbase MOTD, forgot it this time.
Sorry!
Empire Veteran
# 2223
03-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Are we going engineering or science come T5?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 2224
03-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
The entire Terradome adventure is now live!!! See how the Ferasan Shadow Force did!
That was awesome.

Now we just need CSE and KASE videos to complete the STFs.
Republic Veteran
# 2225
03-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Well, I only changed it because I did not know who was doing it. Know that I know, I am leaving it alone.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Republic Veteran
# 2226
03-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Are we going engineering or science come T5?
Depends on the contributions, with all 3 1k projects running i think military will be first, a few days later engineering and years later science.
Republic Veteran
# 2227
03-30-2013, 04:26 PM
I have a little fleet related news. I won't actually announce anything official until we have decided which direction to take. Until then, we are taking comments and suggestions. We will use this information and decide on a course of action.

I want to be perfectly clear: NOTHING IS CHANGING AT THIS TIME. We remain a Ferasan-only fleet.

That being said, news has come out that the Romulan "faction" will not have a fleet system but rather will align with a faction and access their fleets (sounds more like a guild than a faction, but I digress). At this time, the actual founders of the fleet (a.k.a. those of us from day one) are considering allowing limited Romulan alts. We are not allowing anything yet. We are merely considering the possibility.

Before we decide whether to open the issue to a fleet-wide vote, we need your comments on the matter.
So, should we open the fleet to Romulan Alts and what should the limitations be?
I have my opinion, but we want to hear from the fleet.

Again, until further notice we are a Ferasan-only fleet!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
# 2228
03-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
I have a little fleet related news. I won't actually announce anything official until we have decided which direction to take. Until then, we are taking comments and suggestions. We will use this information and decide on a course of action.

I want to be perfectly clear: NOTHING IS CHANGING AT THIS TIME. We remain a Ferasan-only fleet.

That being said, news has come out that the Romulan "faction" will not have a fleet system but rather will align with a faction and access their fleets (sounds more like a guild than a faction, but I digress). At this time, the actual founders of the fleet (a.k.a. those of us from day one) are considering allowing limited Romulan alts. We are not allowing anything yet. We are merely considering the possibility.

Before we decide whether to open the issue to a fleet-wide vote, we need your comments on the matter.
So, should we open the fleet to Romulan Alts and what should the limitations be?
I have my opinion, but we want to hear from the fleet.

Again, until further notice we are a Ferasan-only fleet!
I think that we should remain Ferasan-only, because after all it's the Ferasan Shadow Force. With only Ferasans, that has meaning. Unless they come out with a cat species, that's my opinion.
Empire Veteran
# 2229
03-30-2013, 06:31 PM
I say just make a Romulan fleet. From my understanding Romulan fleets can still ally with a fleet of their chosen faction right?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 2230
03-30-2013, 07:03 PM
M'Rekka seconds creation of a "Friends of Ferasa" sort of fleet.