Ensign
# 81
03-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Yes I bought the Vesta for the Aux cannons, but it isnt right they go offline with weapon and auc power drains. Weapon power shouldnt effect them. Hence the name AUX cannons.

We paided for this item we would enjoy it to work as stated.
Career Officer
# 82
03-30-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boegiboe1 View Post
Yes I bought the Vesta for the Aux cannons, but it isnt right they go offline with weapon and auc power drains. Weapon power shouldnt effect them. Hence the name AUX cannons.

We paided for this item we would enjoy it to work as stated.
completely agree with you that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I tried using mine but they were really gimped compared to the standard wp cannons despite the tooltip things just didn't die as quickly with these things on. I tried using them but didn't work well.
MMO's of 2014 where normal gameplay is considered an exploit and the eastern billing model is celebrated by apologists. smh
Career Officer
# 83
04-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1tigglet View Post
completely agree with you that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I tried using mine but they were really gimped compared to the standard wp cannons despite the tooltip things just didn't die as quickly with these things on. I tried using them but didn't work well.
I don't know; I find that mine do better than cannons that utilise weapons power, as I can knock Aux power up to 125 which I can't do with weapons power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 84
04-17-2013, 08:06 AM
So logged on last night, suddenly my cannons were working properly. Are they changing server side code or something because they weren't working this well the other day. makes you go hmmmm.
MMO's of 2014 where normal gameplay is considered an exploit and the eastern billing model is celebrated by apologists. smh
Lt. Commander
# 85
04-19-2013, 12:58 AM
How do you get so many aux DHC? 1 comes with the vesta, can you get more from in game? Or did you buy like 4 vestas?
Career Officer
# 86
04-19-2013, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeaglex View Post
How do you get so many aux DHC? 1 comes with the vesta, can you get more from in game? Or did you buy like 4 vestas?
Pull cannon off ship, release ship, reclaim ship, now you have 2.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Lieutenant
# 87
04-19-2013, 10:56 AM
More specifically, pull *everything* off the ship you don't want to lose, before dismissing it.