Lt. Commander
# 11
03-30-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
I do care about romulans its just that you people are overreacting I mean come on you're acting like the faction is a bunch of slaves to the other factions when its not
Now I think all these damned threads complaining about the romulans would be unnecessary if the devs would stop being so secretive about LoR.
You dont care about Romulans thats fine. It was never stated on the Legacy of Romulis webpage that you had to join the FEDs or KDF. This gave the impression that the Romulans was a new faction with fleets and starbases, a team green. People were mislead and have right to let Cryptic know that they not happy about it.
Empire Veteran
# 12
03-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Now you're saying I don't care even though I said I do simply because I don't think the same way you day now I'm pretty sure that's a bad argument
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Empire Veteran
# 13
03-30-2013, 09:09 PM
And you weren't mislead they didn't sell you false information you just assumed that when there was no evidence to support it.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Captain
# 14
03-30-2013, 09:12 PM
According to what I have read, the Romulans 'will' have their own faction. Once you get to a certain point in progression, you will have the option to choose your allies. Even though you may align yourself one way over another, you will still belong to the core Romulan faction.

Other words, your character will belong to the Romulan faction, but it will have access to allies associated with the Feds or KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
Now you're saying I don't care even though I said I do simply because I don't think the same way you day now I'm pretty sure that's a bad argument
You said "I dont care about Romulans." Which means its not big deal too you, for people who do care about Romulans it is a bigger deal.
Career Officer
# 16
03-30-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlion619 View Post
You said "I dont care about Romulans." Which means its not big deal too you, for people who do care about Romulans it is a bigger deal.
this I think a lot of core fed/kdf fan see us as the new toy they will get old with.......... aka they new shiny!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-30-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
According to what I have read, the Romulans 'will' have their own faction. Once you get to a certain point in progression, you will have the option to choose your allies. Even though you may align yourself one way over another, you will still belong to the core Romulan faction.

Other words, your character will belong to the Romulan faction, but it will have access to allies associated with the Feds or KDF.
Not a faction if its split between two other factions and their fleets. We dont get are own fleets and starbases, nothing to keep Romulan players together. Its a add on for FED and KDF players who can now play a Romulan in the fleets they are already members of. And we well be fighting each other in the Federation/Klingon war.
Empire Veteran
# 18
03-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Quote:
In what post of mine did I say I don't care about romulans? Huh tell me I'd like to know. You're still just saying I don't care simply because I don't think like you do which is still a bad argument.
The Emperor

Career Officer
# 19
03-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Not a faction if its split between two other factions and their fleets. We dont get are own fleets and starbases, nothing to keep Romulan players together. Its a add on for FED and KDF players who can now play a Romulan in the fleets they are already members of. And we well be fighting each other in the Federation/Klingon war.
and I say this!!!!

star trek first contact the line must be drawn here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3RNsZvdYZQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Empire Veteran
# 20
03-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post

At least someone in this thread gets it. Now don't listen to these guys there's no reason to believe that what you read and believe isn't true since they're just assuming and have no proof.
The Emperor