Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 20
# 1 First Contact Day 2013
03-30-2013, 10:09 PM
Do we have any information about what promotions and events will be going on?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 41
# 2
03-30-2013, 10:17 PM
what date is it i forget
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 3
03-30-2013, 10:36 PM
We'll be posting news about it next week In addition to our First Contact celebration, I will say that Klingon players will also be able to celebrate a special Klingon holiday at the same time.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,628
# 4
03-30-2013, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyracer View Post
what date is it i forget
5th next month.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,918
# 5
03-30-2013, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We'll be posting news about it next week In addition to our First Contact celebration, I will say that Klingon players will also be able to celebrate a special Klingon holiday at the same time.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You almost got me but then I remembered how close April fools is! It would be glorious and sung for 1000 years and stuff

*Tries to stuff bat'leths in easter basket for the kids*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
# 6
03-30-2013, 11:07 PM
First Contact day on Qo'nos is the day when we celebrate a warrior's Bat'leth made 'first contact' with the enemy...

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,918
# 7
03-30-2013, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
First Contact day on Qo'nos is the day when we celebrate a warrior's Bat'leth made 'first contact' with the enemy...
Doctor, if a Klingon were to kill me, I'd expect an entire opera on the subject. -Odo

ROFL
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 8
03-30-2013, 11:43 PM
I hope April 5th is the day Klingon's stole warp drive from a Freighter.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 642
# 9
03-31-2013, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
I hope April 5th is the day Klingon's stole warp drive from a Freighter.
Actually they took it from the Hur'q.
STO community Doom-O-Meter: |||||||||
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 147
# 10
03-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
Actually they took it from the Hur'q.
I like his version better. Yes, I think that is it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 PM.