Starfleet Veteran
# 6391
03-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: We only had the Andromeda pop up but if you want to nab another go ahead..
OOC: Ahem... the Iconian Galaxy?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 6392
03-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
OOC: We only had the Andromeda pop up but if you want to nab another go ahead..
OOC: oh trust me i will. This gives me a larger base for the empire as whole and whne the next war breaks out it will be even bigger
Captain
# 6393
03-31-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Ahem... the Iconian Galaxy?
OOC: If I recall Andromeda was the Shadows owned it... But a separate one interesting..
Career Officer
# 6394
03-31-2013, 02:32 PM
OOC: ok now to get everything ready for the empires to link up and show the true power of the empire
Starfleet Veteran
# 6395
03-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
OOC: If I recall Andromeda was the Shadows owned it... But a separate one interesting..
OOC: There was Andromeda, and there was the Iconian Galaxy (you know, the one that is 2/3 of the way destroyed by Iconian superweapons and completely Iconian-controlled? The Iconian Galaxy (I can't think of a cool name for it to save my life, lol) is the 3rd nearest Galaxy to ours.

But yeah, a new Galaxy could really make things interesting.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 6396
03-31-2013, 02:41 PM
Terrace sits and the set of gate coordinates as the gate opens

Admiral Yuri: Admiral Terrace this i admiral yuri of the Imperial command. I bring you greetings from the Virgo Galaxy. The emporer sends his regards
Career Officer
# 6397
03-31-2013, 02:51 PM
The empire controls three quarters of the virgo galay. It had formed an alliance with the diadact whne he started the empire but lost interest after his death. The only areas not controlled by the empire are a small sector of mostly asteroids and nebuleas used by a group of pirates that run a very large organization.

Admiral Yuri: admiral terrace the emporer wants to see you soon.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6398
03-31-2013, 05:20 PM
OOC: Right, back to role play!

Firstly, some build-up for an elite unit I intend to use heavily in the coming weeks, who you may remember from before the exodus.

*Republic Space, Republic Military Base 34; a hidden Base, the existence of which is known only to the higher-ups of the Republic Military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, the President, and those aboard. It is also home to the Republic Assault Ops 7th Assault Corps - 21st Division - 42nd Regiment, including the 212th Battalion (A.K.A. "Wolfhound" Battalion).

The Base is hidden inside an Asteroid comprised of Magnesite and Neutronium deposits and which is 100km in diameter (longest) to 95km in diameter (shortest). The magnesite makes the base almost undetectable while the neutronium provides it with an extreme degree of natural armour. The base also has one of the most powerful shields in the Galaxy, powered by a Matter-Antimatter Reactor, with Fusion reactors powering other systems.

The base has Personal Quarters for all 5,000 members of the 42nd, as well as the 5,000 members of the Station's Administrative Personnel, 1,000 Naval Personnel, and 4,000 Naval Police Officers, while still leaving room for 150 holodecks, 300 Crew Lounges, 300 Sickbays, and a Docking Bay with room for 5 Sovereign-Class Starships.*

The Republic Assault Operations is a branch of the Republic Naval Forces (hence why it's called the Naval Forces).

The Base is home to the 5 Battalions of the 7th Assault Corps' 21st Division, 41st Regiment. Each Battalion contains around 1,000 men and is generally led by a Colonel/Lt. Colonel, with the Regiment being led by a Brigadier General.

The 212th "Wolfhound" Battalion is considered the 'best of the best' (not in a Red Squad kind of way! These guys are actually competent!) by the entire Republic Military. Heck, these guys are the poster boys for the Assault Operations Branch!

I'm reserving Wolfhound Battalion, but I created this so we could all chime in, so you guys can take any one of the other 4 Battalions. Go on, please. I'm all lonely being the only guy doing the Republic (and I should hope I've given you guys a good enough idea of how the Republic Military works. I've been developing it for months now! ).

Seriously, go ahead! They get all the good gear (better than MACO, actually), especially the 41st! The 41st Regiment do the field testing and are usually the first to receive new Equipment, since they're on the Joint Chiefs' short-list of first responders.

I'll post up a table of how it all works tomorrow (I already have it done, but I need sleep). Until then, have fun with what info on them I've given you.

And no, Logan, you can't call one of them 'Commander Cody'. You can call him Col./Lt. Col. Cody (so long as he gets a first and last name) if you want, though. As long as he's using the appropriate rank.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Will be back at 12:00 DST (UTC +1).
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 6399
03-31-2013, 06:13 PM
*Holtz*

Holtz: I repeat my previous message.
Career Officer
# 6400
03-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Quote:
*Holtz*

Holtz: I repeat my previous message.
Jacob: this is Jacob Halsey I read you holtz. I am on my way.