Captain
# 2411
03-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Oh... my... gawd! I ate way too much today!
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Lieutenant
# 2412
03-31-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
A thread that is well overdue. I need not mention the PVP aspect. Zero is also very community minded and not at all in your face with her supeior fighting abilities. Unless she's smacking you in the face with a rifle butt, or blowing your ship up for the 10th consecutive time. Oops, I mentioned it.
I haven't changed my opinion, and I do hope to be blown to bits again one day by Zero. In the game. Thought I should add that.
Captain
# 2413
03-31-2013, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrradyn View Post
I haven't changed my opinion, and I do hope to be blown to bits again one day by Zero. In the game. Thought I should add that.
That might just happen considering all the things happening in May.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 2414
03-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Quote:
You've got some catching up to do! Z's Mk XI builds are good enough to easily defeat most Mk XII and fleet level weapons builds out there. It is always a treat to be blown up by Z though and that's something that happens to me quite often.

We have our own boards also. I hope you will take the time to drop in and say hi to those who don't frequent these boards that would also like a chance to say hi. The link to 10ites.com is in my signature.
Lieutenant
# 2415
04-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
You've got some catching up to do! Z's Mk XI builds are good enough to easily defeat most Mk XII and fleet level weapons builds out there. It is always a treat to be blown up by Z though and that's something that happens to me quite often.

We have our own boards also. I hope you will take the time to drop in and say hi to those who don't frequent these boards that would also like a chance to say hi. The link to 10ites.com is in my signature.
I will have to do that. I'll be asking for fleet invite on the 10ites channel as well, probably tonight. Maybe you and I should team up so Z can blow us both up at the same time. It'll be a good bonding experience for all.
Captain
# 2416
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Happy Easter Monday!
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2417
04-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
I will have to do that. I'll be asking for fleet invite on the 10ites channel as well, probably tonight. Maybe you and I should team up so Z can blow us both up at the same time. It'll be a good bonding experience for all.
I'm not too sure what you mean with the 10ites channel? Our in-game chat channel is "tenforwardforum" and doesn't require an invite to join. You should also join the "tfbb" channel as that is the channel we use for our weekend events that either Z or myself host at 2PM ET on Saturday's and Sunday's. The actual 10ites private channel is the admin channel for the Holy Trinity (Cappy, Z, and myself) that was created to discuss site business while playing STO.
Empire Veteran
# 2418
04-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Happy 3rd Z!

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Grrrrrr

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Captain
# 2419
04-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
Happy 3rd Z!

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Grrrrrr
You have been working too hard! The thread anniversaries were: Cappy - 3rd, Z - 2nd.
Lieutenant
# 2420
04-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
Happy 3rd Z!

Grrrrrr
Hello Cappy.