Lieutenant
# 141 What is really changed
04-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Changes are good but is this really good?
To paste new UI on buggy matrix hhmmmm ?
Why new reputation with Nukara marks is in it enough star base,embassy,omega,romulan , reputation ?
Is it really ok to make one to another ripoff how many ripof-marks we should expect from you in the future ?

For 3 years I am thinking to pay life time subscription, but I cant cause it still ringing in my ears answer ticket from your support (with out any apologies or anything just (**** HAPPENS-shortly)

That was happen last year (during major backup-maintenance of your servers ) 48 hrs of work and get on all of 3 characters on my account was complete ruined - erased. I quit my monthly subscription after that.

Today My UI interface are so fu**** on live holodeck server that on Klingon faction i cant change outfit and cant edit it to .The list with stupidities and bugs are so long that our Galaxy look like spot in compare with it.

I say again it is good to change something or everything but I see that this changes are inspired by greed and lost for money, very bad cosmetic work extreme amateur. For last 3 years this game is in constant alpha or beta phase never was in full functional mode .Yesterday i was on fleet duty Klingon (500 strong) and new Federation fleet (48 strong) for 24 hrs 15 people show up , in 10 pm you couldn't queued for STF have to wait 15-25 min for start.Why is that?

Do you really listen community of players and read GM and other tickets ?
Are you capable to develop and maintain this project or you just act that you can do that ?
Why don't you involve players community in development and other we can really help ?

I beg Cryptic and PW to fix this game first then make cosmetic changes , if you don't do that people will left and you will close for-good .
In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

Last edited by zntech; 04-01-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 142
04-01-2013, 06:11 AM
i think there lost the password to the in game reports bugs because i got 4 members of me fleet to report the fire caves mission bacause boff dont like crossing the bridges 1 time 1 killed her self that was 10-11 mths ago. n only this week i had to help a new member do that mission because his boff were doing the same thing. getting half way accross then runing back to start of the bridge n thats with telling them were to go.
with a heavy heart i quit on the 27/4/2014 because there dont fix things and are stealing my rep powers that ive worked hard for game uninstalled
Commander
# 143
04-01-2013, 01:15 PM
i dont know what you guys did there but i have horrible performance on tribble. i guess less than 10 frames (even in main menu) while i have around 60 on holodeck
What ? Calaway.
Starfleet Veteran
I deleted my playtest directory and re-downed.... fixed the char selection screen for me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 145
04-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpg4ever View Post
thanks for letting me know, that answers both questions, not only is it down, but it sounds like its also an issue i should report, since it deosnt just time me out, its actually crashing the sto launcher.

Try deleting your playtest directory and re-downloading.
Lt. Commander
# 146
04-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Can we also keep the old UI and just get more color varieties ?
Career Officer
# 147
04-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Over all I think the new UI COULD be nice although I think some tweaks need to be made. First off the popup dialogue window is way too big and I understand that the artwork in it may be a placeholder or unfinished but it looks cheesy and it also makes no since for my bridge officers to be on my main view screen when they are on the bridge with me. Second the character portrait looks terrible and needs to be redone same with the mini map. Although the resizing of the mini map is a great addition. And finally the option to change the colors would be nice some of us don't really like the TNG color pallet. I prefer the green and blue colors of the Enterprise A and B. Which is closer to the UI you currently have. Another thing you could do is make it so you can minimize the mission tracker. It can get in the way sometimes and clutters up the screen.
Career Officer
# 148
04-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zntech View Post
Changes are good but is this really good?
To paste new UI on buggy matrix hhmmmm ?
Why new reputation with Nukara marks is in it enough star base,embassy,omega,romulan , reputation ?
Is it really ok to make one to another ripoff how many ripof-marks we should expect from you in the future ?

For 3 years I am thinking to pay life time subscription, but I cant cause it still ringing in my ears answer ticket from your support (with out any apologies or anything just (**** HAPPENS-shortly)

That was happen last year (during major backup-maintenance of your servers ) 48 hrs of work and get on all of 3 characters on my account was complete ruined - erased. I quit my monthly subscription after that.

Today My UI interface are so fu**** on live holodeck server that on Klingon faction i cant change outfit and cant edit it to .The list with stupidities and bugs are so long that our Galaxy look like spot in compare with it.

I say again it is good to change something or everything but I see that this changes are inspired by greed and lost for money, very bad cosmetic work extreme amateur. For last 3 years this game is in constant alpha or beta phase never was in full functional mode .Yesterday i was on fleet duty Klingon (500 strong) and new Federation fleet (48 strong) for 24 hrs 15 people show up , in 10 pm you couldn't queued for STF have to wait 15-25 min for start.Why is that?

Do you really listen community of players and read GM and other tickets ?
Are you capable to develop and maintain this project or you just act that you can do that ?
Why don't you involve players community in development and other we can really help ?

I beg Cryptic and PW to fix this game first then make cosmetic changes , if you don't do that people will left and you will close for-good .
well to you i can only say one thing this stuff takes time and what's the point of running a game if not for greed and lust for money. plus there ran by commies
but its still a good game

ALSO YOUR NOT PAYING FOR IT ANYMORE THERE FOR YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Captain
# 149
04-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Just wondering how much of this will be in Thursday's patch?
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Lt. Commander
# 150
04-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Cutting the Cord currently has the following problem:

It is impossible to destroy the last gateway after defeating Sela as only 2 of the usual 3 weakspots are visible.
As such the mission can not be completed.

This happened while playing as a Klingon.