Commander
# 121
03-31-2013, 10:54 PM
Basically unable to use the skill planner. Have been trying for 3-4 days now, and simply cannot get it to work. The page times out, refuses to load 99% of the time, and when it does load it does so slowly, and all the Java is broken. I simply want to access a couple of old saved skill trees for characters I left hanging, but I can't even seem to do that. I have tried Firefox, EE, and Chrome, and it does the same thing in all of them. I have run things in safe mode, disabling all of my usual adblocker/security plugins, and still can't get this to work. I am at a loss for what the problem could be. I experience no similar problems anywhere else.
Career Officer
# 122
04-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattimeo97 View Post
Basically unable to use the skill planner. Have been trying for 3-4 days now, and simply cannot get it to work. The page times out, refuses to load 99% of the time, and when it does load it does so slowly, and all the Java is broken. I simply want to access a couple of old saved skill trees for characters I left hanging, but I can't even seem to do that. I have tried Firefox, EE, and Chrome, and it does the same thing in all of them. I have run things in safe mode, disabling all of my usual adblocker/security plugins, and still can't get this to work. I am at a loss for what the problem could be. I experience no similar problems anywhere else.
Contact me through the website (http://www.stoacademy.com/contact.php) with a list of your links and I'll check it out from there. Hopefully I'll be able to resolve it.
Career Officer
# 123
04-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio87 View Post
You've got me stumped. I'm on it now and it's working fine. Try it again, maybe clear your browser's cache. If you're still having a problem contact me through the site's contact page, I can check if there is anything odd with your account that could be causing this but I honestly doubt it.
I cleared my cache, and still the same. At the top of the page, I get a 'warning' box:

Warning [2] array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array - Line: 295 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 5.3.19 (Linux)

File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 295 array_merge
/inc/class_session.php 73 session->load_user
/global.php 55 session->init
/home/stoaisgr/public_html/_sqlc.php 19 require_once
/home/stoaisgr/public_html/tools/skillplanner/index.php 3 include_once
# 124
04-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
I cleared my cache, and still the same. At the top of the page, I get a 'warning' box:

Warning [2] array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array - Line: 295 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 5.3.19 (Linux)

File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 295 array_merge
/inc/class_session.php 73 session->load_user
/global.php 55 session->init
/home/stoaisgr/public_html/_sqlc.php 19 require_once
/home/stoaisgr/public_html/tools/skillplanner/index.php 3 include_once
I'll look into it and see if I can figure out what's causing the error. Thanks.
Commander
# 125
04-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Contact me through the website (http://www.stoacademy.com/contact.php) with a list of your links and I'll check it out from there. Hopefully I'll be able to resolve it.
I can't even access the rest of the STO Academy site with any regularity from the computer in question. I did manage with my other computer, however.

They share the same connection, and the only difference I can nail down between the two is that the one that won't load the site properly is running XP, and the one that will is running Vista. Could that have something to do with it, in some roundabout way?

I can see about trying to get you the error logs, but in all three browsers on the XP machine, the page fails to load properly due to all sorts of .css load errors, .png load errors, etc. All three browsers are up to date and sterile at this time. (No security plugins, add-ons, etc. to interfere.)
Career Officer
# 126
04-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattimeo97 View Post
I can't even access the rest of the STO Academy site with any regularity from the computer in question. I did manage with my other computer, however.

They share the same connection, and the only difference I can nail down between the two is that the one that won't load the site properly is running XP, and the one that will is running Vista. Could that have something to do with it, in some roundabout way?

I can see about trying to get you the error logs, but in all three browsers on the XP machine, the page fails to load properly due to all sorts of .css load errors, .png load errors, etc. All three browsers are up to date and sterile at this time. (No security plugins, add-ons, etc. to interfere.)
I'm really not sure what the problem is. I just tested it on one of my XP comps using the latest Chrome browser and IE8, both are working perfectly.
Rihannsu
# 127
04-10-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm having similar issues as posted above. When I go to this site, I get this result.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 128
04-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I'm having similar issues as posted above. When I go to this site, I get this result.

Can you check it now and let me know if you're still seeing that. Thanks.
Rihannsu
# 129
04-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Can you check it now and let me know if you're still seeing that. Thanks.
Appears to be working now. I was able to log in and view the planner.

Thank you!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 130
04-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Appears to be working now. I was able to log in and view the planner.

Thank you!

Yay!! You're welcome!