Starfleet Veteran
# 11
03-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Our Starbase is now tier 3, last up is the sensory array for science tier 3, and the embassy has the ivy pillars. Good work to all members today, was a blast for sure.

Now is the time to consider joining the community! We won't lie, we have cake but do not offer milk to wash it down with...muahaha...we use ALE instead.
Ensign
# 12
03-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Jolan' tru
I would also like to say thanx, to senator and everyone that worked together on the starbase and embasy projects this evening, It's awsome when our community pulls together for a common goal khnai' ra (thankyou) and Jolan' tru romulans.
Republic Veteran
# 13
03-31-2013, 06:25 AM
Hi guys my name is baz44331 and I've played STO for a few month's on and off, I watched ST from a very early age but over time I have lost alot of the knowledge of the Lore but im willing to learn again. STO is epic and i would now like to join a fleet. Romulans i like and I love there ships and stuff. Anyway I went to register on your fleet website but something very strange just happened. I put my email in and it said its already in use, I have had this email address for many many years so I'm lost to how some one else has got the same email. I'm from Ireland so maybe some in the US could have one I'm not sure or the website is buged.

edit if you like to contact me you can add me on steam. [F|H]baz44331.

Last edited by taylor44331; 03-31-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
03-31-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor44331 View Post
Hi guys my name is baz44331 and I've played STO for a few month's on and off, I watched ST from a very early age but over time I have lost alot of the knowledge of the Lore but im willing to learn again. STO is epic and i would now like to join a fleet. Romulans i like and I love there ships and stuff. Anyway I went to register on your fleet website but something very strange just happened. I put my email in and it said its already in use, I have had this email address for many many years so I'm lost to how some one else has got the same email. I'm from Ireland so maybe some in the US could have one I'm not sure or the website is buged.

edit if you like to contact me you can add me on steam. [F|H]baz44331.
we use enjin for our forums so it may be possible you have registered with another enjin forum before, if so all you need to do is link to the irf and your set, we will look into this from our end as well, if you see any member ingame send us a tell to find the status, is your sto user name @baz44331 ?
Ensign
# 15
04-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Jolan tru folks, I'm effectively completely new to the game. (Played a bit during beta and less than a month afterwards) After seeing the new trailer for the Romulan expansion it intrigued me quite a bit and I decided to give a the game another shot. You all seem like a fun bunch to hang out with, are you accepting people fresh out of spacedock?
I made a new human tactical Federation character to play with until the expansion hits, considering there is no playable Romulans yet does everyone just play whatever race? How does it work given the setting and restriction? Thanks!
Career Officer
# 16
04-01-2013, 01:53 AM
jolan tru

I feel bad,IRF ,betrayed Romulan Star Empire

God luck with serving remans,klings & feds in your new home caled Reman Republic
Commander
# 17
04-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldone View Post
Jolan tru folks, I'm effectively completely new to the game. (Played a bit during beta and less than a month afterwards) After seeing the new trailer for the Romulan expansion it intrigued me quite a bit and I decided to give a the game another shot. You all seem like a fun bunch to hang out with, are you accepting people fresh out of spacedock?
I made a new human tactical Federation character to play with until the expansion hits, considering there is no playable Romulans yet does everyone just play whatever race? How does it work given the setting and restriction? Thanks!
As long as your interested in having fun then you are more than welcome to join

Yes anyone who is fresh to the game may apply and join the group, some of the people that have been with us a long time will be partially new seeing as they have waited till Romulans become playable to play STO so you will be able to start from fresh alongside other Romulan captains
Commander
# 18
04-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by romulanway View Post
jolan tru

I feel bad,IRF ,betrayed Romulan Star Empire

God luck with serving remans,klings & feds in your new home caled Reman Republic
Sadly enough that is the hand Cryptic has dealt us
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
04-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi guys.

Since you are one of the most known Romulan-themed fleets in STO, I was wondering on how you plan to implement the fleet-thing when the "Legacy of Romulus" hits holodeck.

Are you considering starting a new(second) IRF, that would be only availibe for actual Romulan Republic chars.? Or will you use your current fleet as I suspect that many of you play a Romulan-flavoured alien chars.?

I'm asking because I intend to roll a Romulan char. when the new expansion comes, so far I have 4 max level KDF chars and only 1 Fed, so I was considering allying my Romulan with the Feds. since I have spent so little time on that side and I saw that you mentioned your plan to be Fed-alligned.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!
Commander
# 20
04-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Hi guys.

Since you are one of the most known Romulan-themed fleets in STO, I was wondering on how you plan to implement the fleet-thing when the "Legacy of Romulus" hits holodeck.

Are you considering starting a new(second) IRF, that would be only availibe for actual Romulan Republic chars.? Or will you use your current fleet as I suspect that many of you play a Romulan-flavoured alien chars.?

I'm asking because I intend to roll a Romulan char. when the new expansion comes, so far I have 4 max level KDF chars and only 1 Fed, so I was considering allying my Romulan with the Feds. since I have spent so little time on that side and I saw that you mentioned your plan to be Fed-alligned.

Thanks for stopping by

Currently we have a FED & KDF fleet setup. Most of us will align with the FED side as its more built up and we have more resources spent on that side, however some will align via KDF and that will help build the KDF side up a little more. Eventually I think most of the members in our group will have atleast one on each side (KDF & FED) as there are benefits to be gained from both.

You are more than welcome to join our fleet with your Romulan toon, we do ask that everyone registers an account on our website and add thier toon but who knows you might like what you see

Hopefully by the time May rolls around our Embassy should be done and our Starbase will be pretty high up there on the FED side, we just completed T3 and now moving on to T4.