Lt. Commander
# 11
04-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Don't be bummed, Branflakes! A lot of us are really excited for LoR.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
04-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I'm really looking forward to LoR. Can you tell us when the first Dev Blog will be posted?
This week!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 13
04-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepopeofbeers View Post
Don't be bummed, Branflakes! A lot of us are really excited for LoR.
Also this.

Part of me really wants to go through every page of every major Romulan thread and see just how many different people are complaining, or if it's the same handful just being really really vocal and everyone else is just sort of indifferent.

I'm leaning towards the latter. Strongly.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 14
04-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
Also this.

Part of me really wants to go through every page of every major Romulan thread and see just how many different people are complaining, or if it's the same handful just being really really vocal and everyone else is just sort of indifferent.

I'm leaning towards the latter. Strongly.
You don't need to -- just found out Teri actually did http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/04...yer-uses-math/

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 15
04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
While I am very pleased with whatever they release, I just wished Cryptic was a little more clear. I am happy with whatever I get to play.

Last edited by linyive; 04-01-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Lieutenant
# 16
04-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Quite honestly, it's a little unfair of people to condemn you for doing interviews rather than helping develop the game as (far as I know) your work only includes being a community liaison , updating the site, and communicating with news mediums and that includes interviews.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You don't need to -- just found out Teri actually did http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/04...yer-uses-math/

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Considering how divided the comments below the article was , I would not put much stock into it.
Captain
# 18
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlion619 View Post
Considering how divided the comments below the article was , I would not put much stock into it.
This is about as nice as I can put it. Terilyn's outdone herself this time on presenting a one-sided and non-factual argument.
Captain
# 19
04-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlion619 View Post
Terilynn Shull is just attacking the players in which carry a difference in opinion.

Quote:
Total number of separate accounts that posted in the thread: 194
Positive responses: 13.9% - 107 posts
Negative responses: 23.8% - 183 posts
Neutral responses: 15.2% - 117 posts
Off-topic responses: 47.1% - 363 posts
Quote:
Frankly, the numbers just don't add up. In the future, my fellow STO players, please do not bombard me with unfounded claims in the hopes that I will just take your word for it. This wasn't that hard to do. Sure it was tedious, but it is important for all of us to have an objective look at the data and reassess the idea that somehow a big thread in a forum holds more credibility based on its lengthiness alone.
*shrugs*

If I were in Cryptic's position, I would try to work on player unity. I would not post anything in which would keep the division growing. Legacy of Romulus has great potential. Even though it may have started out on rocky information, the road ahead can only lead to good things.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 04-01-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 20
04-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
Terilynn Shull is just attacking the players in which carry a difference in opinion.
You missed the part where she then disclosed how much of those negative posts were made by how many posters. There were 178 negative posts, but they were all made by the same 71 people, whereas the 107 positive posts, while fewer, were made by about 75 different people.

Overwhelming volume of negative posts doesn't mean much when the actual percentile of negative to positive posters is close to 1:1.
Closed Thread