Rihannsu
# 21
04-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Been a grate time here they have made me feel welcome. Been running all kinds of missions with these guys. Good times. Can't wait til we all get to play our Romulans >:3
Career Officer
# 22
04-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rihandheno View Post
As long as your interested in having fun then you are more than welcome to join

Yes anyone who is fresh to the game may apply and join the group, some of the people that have been with us a long time will be partially new seeing as they have waited till Romulans become playable to play STO so you will be able to start from fresh alongside other Romulan captains
Does the IRF have real life social interactions. My current fleet has a restriction on co-joining with other fleets, even if the faction is technically different. I will probably be one of a handful of people there who will stay Romulan past the newness stage. I use to belong to a Romulan social/RP club at one time till it fell apart. Just curious here?
Commander
# 23
04-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radaikofromulus View Post
Does the IRF have real life social interactions. My current fleet has a restriction on co-joining with other fleets, even if the faction is technically different. I will probably be one of a handful of people there who will stay Romulan past the newness stage. I use to belong to a Romulan social/RP club at one time till it fell apart. Just curious here?

No not yet but we are planning to make the Star Trek convention a regular thing in our fleet that way we can meet up and have some fun as well as get to know each other in person. We are a Romulan themed community, STO just happends to be a perk especially come May as that is what most of our group is really waiting for, we do however have Romulan RP's going on our forums for those that enjoy RPing.
Commander
# 24
04-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Been a grate time here they have made me feel welcome. Been running all kinds of missions with these guys. Good times. Can't wait til we all get to play our Romulans >:3

Glad to hear! We always appreciate more friends to game and hangout with.

Yup im counting the days down till May 21st LoL
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-02-2013, 09:41 AM
I can't wait to jump into a D'deridex as well, lots of fun going to be had soon. They should put the faction up on tribble sometime this month, so we won't have to wait too long to get a taste of the (mini) faction.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkargh117 View Post
I can't wait to jump into a D'deridex as well, lots of fun going to be had soon. They should put the faction up on tribble sometime this month, so we won't have to wait too long to get a taste of the (mini) faction.
Same here but I can't wait to get a Mogai.

Join date July 08
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
04-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
We will be attempting to use the beta testing as grounds for video shooting our new recruitment video, so get ready to see the irf in beta !

As far as other stuff mentioned earlier, we welcome one and all even its just an alt, were here to build a great community first and formost.

Having full tier 4 starbase fed side would be a dream of awesomeness by the time may hits but I highly doubt it, the projects are as most know becoming more resource heavy while still popping out the same amount of exp, its laughable at best, our current goal is to get tier 4 shipyard at least and possibly the fabricator or sensor array to tier 4 as well, embassy side, we should be tier 3 before romulan launch easily.
Rihannsu
# 28
04-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
I am soo looking forward to completing my STO TOS ship set with the addition of the TOS BoP from "Balance of Terror".

And THEN I'll collect all the rest of the Romulan ships.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
I am soo looking forward to completing my STO TOS ship set with the addition of the TOS BoP from "Balance of Terror".

And THEN I'll collect all the rest of the Romulan ships.
The TOS Bird of Prey should be tier 1, so it shouldn't be difficult at all haha. We don't know how many ships we will be getting but I would guess maybe 3 original Cryptic ships and the D'deridex, TOS BoP, T'liss BoP, Mogai, and...I think thats it...I don't think we will even start with as many ships as the Klingons did at launch.
Commander
# 30
04-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
Same here but I can't wait to get a Mogai.
That makes 2 of us cause that **** just sexy!!