Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 413
# 81
03-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkryder View Post
Some fleets are asking WAY TO MUCH just for a T5 ship TBH... I had one on the other night asking for 4 million... Wish I had taken up the offer, however 25 million, thats a joke! Its a game, and just shows how greedy us humans can be.
Well if you'd be willing to grind out T5 shipyard and sell it for less than that, let us know!
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,590
# 82
03-18-2013, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkryder View Post
Some fleets are asking WAY TO MUCH just for a T5 ship TBH... I had one on the other night asking for 4 million... Wish I had taken up the offer, however 25 million, thats a joke! Its a game, and just shows how greedy us humans can be.

No wonder its a dog eat dog life on this planet, it makes you wonder how we lasted so long.
This was completely unnecessary. You are entitled to your own opinion, but insulting someone else in the process of sharing it... that's just plain rude.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 863
# 83
03-18-2013, 12:47 AM
I got my fleet Souvereign for exactly 25 million EC from another fleet and I dont' regret it. The new variant is nice to look at and I had planed to get it a long time ago. My fleet needs another month to reach Tier 5 and I was sick of waiting.

I had the money and didn't plan to use it on something else. So why not?
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,628
# 84
03-18-2013, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
Well if you'd be willing to grind out T5 shipyard and sell it for less than that, let us know!
Well *I* dont have to, as fleets get into T5 shipyard the more competition is there and costs will lower as a result, not it matters because LOL character unlock ... the only ship I want is T4 and its for personal amusement only, the Failquarius and not the Fleet version, no 4 Modules for slightly less Fail? I dont think so.

A month ago? yes ... you could sell access for that but come June and see what happens.

Also this sales pinch is getting tired, this "testimonial replys" reek ... I suppose you people also tested the "new hair tech" and got your hair back in a week or something or used the "new character generator" and lost 15 pounds or something.

Last edited by f2pdrakron; 03-18-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 271
# 85
03-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
A month ago? yes ... you could sell access for that but come June and see what happens.
You're right. And we have been selling access at these prices. For a month and a half, now. Come June if I want to keep selling ships I'll obviously have to adjust strategy and prices, and decide if its still worth it to at that point.

Quote:
Also this sales pinch is getting tired, this "testimonial replys" reek ... I suppose you people also tested the "new hair tech" and got your hair back in a week or something or used the "new character generator" and lost 15 pounds or something.
Sorry you disagree with satisfied customers commenting on being satisfied customers? I don't tell anyone to post in this threat, I do sometimes point it out as a place where others have posted to say they did in fact purchase shipyard access and get what they wanted without being scammed, however. The people posting in this thread do so because they want to, not because I'm such a poor business man I need others to lie for me.

Your bitterness over prices is no reason to suggest I'm that unethical or stupid.

Last edited by contrarydecision; 03-18-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,492
# 86
03-18-2013, 03:15 PM
There is something I don't understand, sorry for beeing newbie now:

Isn't it usually easier to join a fleet to start from?

I don't understand the reason for those Fleet invitasions to the shipyard.
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9
# 87
03-19-2013, 05:20 AM
Guys, why u cant accept that someone is making money on that and its all legit!

If u make some calculations u would all see that with 38 sold ships they pay off their invesment in shipyard lvl5!

So if they sold around 100 ships they can pay off all starbase with interier...


And that is just one small part of the story
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 157
# 88
03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabuso View Post
Guys, why u cant accept that someone is making money on that and its all legit!

If u make some calculations u would all see that with 38 sold ships they pay off their invesment in shipyard lvl5!

So if they sold around 100 ships they can pay off all starbase with interier...


And that is just one small part of the story
Put that way, seems like a fairly solid business plan, at least in terms of the in-game economy.
SQUIRREL!
-----------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Sarcastic Venom Award!!!!
Bitter old mollusc since before the forum change.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 737
# 89
03-31-2013, 03:31 PM
1st aquarius division is serious stuff, a fleetmate just purchased a t5 voyager

a quick and clean transaction

csi recommended
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,750
# 90
04-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nandospc View Post
1st aquarius division is serious stuff, a fleetmate just purchased a t5 voyager
But is it ethical? Letting someone use up resources to get a T5 Voyager..... its no different than letting a 5 year old walk off with an open can of gasoline and a lighter! FOR SHAME!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
....you are a bad starship captain and you should feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
However, I think with regard to the Romulan Republic player characters/npcs, it all comes down to a finite point:

These are not the Romulans from the shows.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:13 PM.