Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lieutenant
# 151
03-28-2013, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
I'm just nitpicking and criticising. On that note: The Jem Dreadnought's special universal console is missing "Dominion Command Interface".
Yes, boss - sorry, boss...
I already fixed it

Watch out for my Starship Comparator app at
http://ssc.levega.de or http://www.stoshipcompare.tk
Captain
# 152
03-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patarmarkan View Post
Yes, boss - sorry, boss...
Good, now that we know who's the bad guy and who's the good guy, I can continue my evil deeds.

Here it comes:
1) the Negh'var is missing one aft weapon slot (as a good cruiser, he's got 4 front/4 aft weapon slots).

2) the Puyjaq raptor is listed with BoPs (raiders) and not with raptors.

3) you've omitted the free Birok skin for the Qin heavy raptor (I think all other free skins are listed on other ships).

4) the Phalanx sci vessel has mistakenly a fleet shield modifier of 1.32 listed. It should correctly be 1.2 as any non fleet Gorn vessel.

5) Euh, I guess you were doing the Orion FD cruisers late in the night, cause there's quite a bunch of mistakes: none should have subsystem targetting, none can equip dual cannons, all (non-fleet) should have a shield modifier of 1.0 and all have 1 hangar slot. The Corsair should have a hull of 32 500 and a turn rate of 7 (EDIT: probably wrong). (Now I see the wiki has lots of it wrong as well, will try to correct it. I'm sourcing my info from the C-Store, Spidermitch's many times scrutinised charts and common sense.)

Bu thank you very much for your work (otherwise I'd have nothing to nitpick about ).

EDIT: Oh damn, the Orion flight deck cruisers have crazy stats about everywhere, they're different on the C-Store, in the in-game store and everywhere else. As I don't have either of those ships (and don't really intend to get them), I'd try to rely on common sense. Unless someone owning the ships can tell otherwise. So here are some clarifications and changes to number (along with suggestions for as of yet not added orion ships) 5):

The Dacoit should probably have a turn rate of 9, The Corsair a turn of 8 (and Marauder 7). The Marauder should probably have a crew of 2000 (when you get around to add it). And the Fleet Corsair retrofit should have a shield mod of 1.1 and keep the Corsair's turn rate of 8 (the turn applies even for the other retrofit one).

Sorry for the mess, apparently it's all over the place. I'll try to clear out the wiki and bug report the nonsense in C-store and in in game store.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 03-28-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Lieutenant
# 153
03-29-2013, 04:16 AM
LOL what a mess...
I'll correct it asap.
At some point one becomes blind to shortcomings when doing
this graphics again and again...
I guess the different stats could be a result from klingons,
who rather commit Hegh'bat than write documentations

Captain
# 154
03-29-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
LOL what a mess...
I'll correct it asap.
At some point one becomes blind to shortcomings when doing
this graphics again and again...
I guess the different stats could be a result from klingons,
who rather commit Hegh'bat than write documentations
Well, it's hard to get the right stats on ships only few use (they're not Tier 5, and speaking of Orion FDCs, don't offer any interesting console to use on other ships) and that clearly have wrong stats in their detailed descriptions.

Unless someone changed the wiki in the last hours, it should reflect the right stats (now that I've learned how to edit it, I might finally really contribute something ). Hopefully some bored dev will do a pass on both the C-Store info and the in game ship store and we'll know for sure what we're about to buy (that'd be really great).

In the meantime, good luck on your work, sorry for adding setbacks along the way.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.

Career Officer
# 155
03-30-2013, 03:49 PM
Captain
# 156
04-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Mitch, is that really you?

YEAHHHHHHHHHH :
Lieutenant
# 157
04-02-2013, 01:05 AM
First of all: Welcome back, Spidermitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
1) the Negh'var is missing one aft weapon slot (as a good cruiser, he's got 4 front/4 aft weapon slots).

2) the Puyjaq raptor is listed with BoPs (raiders) and not with raptors.

3) you've omitted the free Birok skin for the Qin heavy raptor (I think all other free skins are listed on other ships).

4) the Phalanx sci vessel has mistakenly a fleet shield modifier of 1.32 listed. It should correctly be 1.2 as any non fleet Gorn vessel.

5) Euh, I guess you were doing the Orion FD cruisers late in the night, cause there's quite a bunch of mistakes: none should have subsystem targetting, none can equip dual cannons, all (non-fleet) should have a shield modifier of 1.0 and all have 1 hangar slot. The Corsair should have a hull of 32 500 and a turn rate of 7 (EDIT: probably wrong). (Now I see the wiki has lots of it wrong as well, will try to correct it. I'm sourcing my info from the C-Store, Spidermitch's many times scrutinised charts and common sense.)
1) Negh'var fixed.
2) Puyjaq raptor moved.
3) There is no 2nd skin listed in the star ship selection, where I take the screenshots...
4) Phalanx fixed
5) Corsair and Dacoit Flight-Deck Cruisers fixed.

moving on...

Captain
# 158
04-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Wow, plenty new ships in the comparator. You're fast, Patarmarkan.

1) The Fleet Negh'var should also have the "dual cannons stamp".

2) The Fleet Norgh should have Battle cloak, not merely a regular cloak.

3) The Scourge retrofit should only have 9 consoles, since it's not the Fleet version. I'd guess it only has 2 sci console slots, but being not in game, I can't say for sure. (I'll update the wiki when i find out.) EDIT: Yes, the (non fleet) Scourge retrofit has 2 sci console slots. Updated the wiki.

4) I know it's kinda evident since they are in the carrier category, but it'd be nice if you added "1 hangar bay" to the Orion Fligh deck cruisers.

5) I'm afraid the Kar'fi, while the most manoeuvrable (2 hangar bay) carrier, can't mount cannons (Dual, dual heavy). I can test this to be entirely sure. EDIT 2: Ah, no. My bad. The Kar'Fi apparently can equip dual and dual heavy cannons. Please disregard this point.

Oh, and hello there, SpiderMitch.

Last edited by toiva; 04-02-2013 at 06:37 PM.
Captain
# 159
04-02-2013, 05:41 PM
So this comparator is fantastic! I have it on my tablet now. Very cool!
Captain
# 160
04-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Quote:
3) There is no 2nd skin listed in the star ship selection, where I take the screenshots...
Damn, I was so avid to check the newly added ships that I didn't really read your post.

Either way, the Birok class sure is a free option for the Qin (as Haj is for the Hegh'ta and Qu'daj is for the Negh'var), if it weren't, it would be the signature Fleet skin of the Qin (like the Tor'kaht for the Vor'cha).

For the sake of completion, I'll screenshot the mirror Qin in the Birok option without the mirror skin when I have time.