Lt. Commander
# 1 This is pretty cool!
04-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Okay, I'm on a mission fighting the Romulans and some of the time, maybe 30%, they'll fire off their plasma torpedoes at me and sometimes they'll stop and target the ship that fired it or hit another attacker. I don't know how I'm doing it but I like it!

Oh, something else I find kinda cool is when I'm in a PVE battle with the Klingons and they'll fire an isometric charge at me, I won't be affected but it even when it comes back to me.
Captain
# 2
04-02-2013, 10:36 AM
That's got to be some kind of AI bug, I've noticed the same thing too, Rommies fire plasma torps and the torp wheels around and smacks back into the ship that launched it. I hope that isn't what we're getting when Romulans finally go live.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-02-2013, 10:40 AM
pretty sure theres a fix for this on fed shirt patch notes
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 4
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Prototypes... Never work quite the way you expect.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos