Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 209
# 21
04-02-2013, 03:52 PM
lol, interesting changes to leadership trait.
twitter - tehjonel
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 993
# 22
04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
A lot of changes!, looking good overall. But this:

Ground -Medical Vanguard:
- All powers you use on allies give them perfect shields for 4 seconds, along with a moderate Shield Heal.

Why the Science Class -a HP tank- is now getting Shield tanking?. I thought that this was only ground for Engineers. Why not make Medical Vaguard a perfect HP for 4 seconds?
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 420
# 23
04-02-2013, 03:57 PM
is tribble down?

it says shard locked.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
# 24 Still Locked
04-02-2013, 03:57 PM
The shard is still locked for me.

"...warp core. Pesky little warp cores....where are you? ..."
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 44
# 25
04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Excited by these changes. Looking like some good work, thanks.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 771
# 26
04-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkollins View Post
A lot of changes!, looking good overall. But this:

Ground -Medical Vanguard:
- All powers you use on allies give them perfect shields for 4 seconds, along with a moderate Shield Heal.

Why the Science Class -a HP tank- is now getting Shield tanking?. I thought that this was only ground for Engineers. Why not make Medical Vaguard a perfect HP for 4 seconds?
Cruisers have always been the hull tankers, and Science Vessels the shield tankers.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 421
# 27
04-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
Cruisers have always been the hull tankers, and Science Vessels the shield tankers.
He was talking about ground -- where those roles are basically reversed.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 771
# 28
04-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
He was talking about ground -- where those roles are basically reversed.
Oops. Good point. Carry on.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3
# 29 server
04-02-2013, 04:07 PM
when is the server coming back up
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,233
# 30
04-02-2013, 04:08 PM
I was literally jumping up and down with joy reading this, especially the warp cores.
My main is a warp core designer, so this is my bread and butter. Now, will they be craftable?

So exciting.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:40 PM.