Lieutenant
# 31
04-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
But the poster couldn't have been referring to the Captain's Table right? I mean, that'd be crazy! Wouldn't it?
Are you trying to imply that the captain's table is anything short of a lively and super-cool social zone with tons of exclusive, face-rocking adventure and mystery around every corner?!
Empire Veteran
# 32
04-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimpinion View Post
Are you trying to imply that the captain's table is anything short of a lively and super-cool social zone with tons of exclusive, face-rocking adventure and mystery around every corner?!
The Captain's Table needs poker added to it exclusively.
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
04-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Do I wish I went life? Of course! I paid 6 month sub for over 3 years lol. Way more than day one lifers. Do I feel entitled to it? No. Would I really ask for it? No. Would I pay a discounted $100 for it now? No. No reason too. No future reason too as of now. Guess that's the point for subs. Get to 1k days and hang up you wallets and close your sub. Priority login scared me tonight. But I did not have to wait. Still scares me with this new faction. But we will see. Unless I'm waiting more than 4 or 5 min then I'd rather wait than go back sub. What about supporting the game??? Some ask.. I say I have enough. I do wonder how many day one monthly paying is left. Maybe I was the last
Rihannsu
# 34
04-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmarsh View Post
Do I wish I went life? Of course! I paid 6 month sub for over 3 years lol. Way more than day one lifers. Do I feel entitled to it? No. Would I really ask for it? No. Would I pay a discounted $100 for it now? No. No reason too. No future reason too as of now. Guess that's the point for subs. Get to 1k days and hang up you wallets and close your sub. Priority login scared me tonight. But I did not have to wait. Still scares me with this new faction. But we will see. Unless I'm waiting more than 4 or 5 min then I'd rather wait than go back sub. What about supporting the game??? Some ask.. I say I have enough. I do wonder how many day one monthly paying is left. Maybe I was the last
REally? You don't want a monthly Zen Stipend? I like mine.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 35
04-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
REally? You don't want a monthly Zen Stipend? I like mine.
If one is 1000 days, non lifer, to see payback on going Lifer at this point from a Stipend would 41 months when LTS is on sale, 61 months if not on sale.
Rihannsu
# 36
04-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
If one is 1000 days, non lifer, to see payback on going Lifer at this point from a Stipend would 41 months when LTS is on sale, 61 months if not on sale.
Hmm... true, I guess. I went LTS when I realized I liked the game and wasn't planning to stop playing.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 37
04-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmarsh View Post
I have been a paying sub since a few weeks before launch. Never went life.
1.) You'd have spent less at this point for LTS if you had did that at first instead of paying every month.

2.) Your dark blue text on black background is unreadable, dude. Don't do that anymore.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!