Captain
# 11
04-03-2013, 01:28 PM
It could be an issue with Paypal, there have been similar instances regarding this and Paypal previously which lead to them temporarily removing Paypal as a method of payment.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Career Officer
# 12
04-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Look... We are telling you that while yes, money has been withdrawn, they havn't been withdrawn for good.

Stop being an *** about this...

If they decide theres nothing fishy, the transaction goes through, they get their money, you get your Zen and end up feeling stupid for raging over nothing.

and if they decide theres something fishy, they money will be returned and you will still feel stupid for raging over nothing.

It's a delay... It's common practice when fishyness is suspected and theres nothing to go nuts about.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-03-2013, 01:30 PM
TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION

You have successfully made a payment to Perfect World Entertainment Inc. using your credit/debit card (VISA, 4xxxxxxxxxxx9163) on 03 Apr 2013.

The amount of USD 50.00 has successfully been debited from your credit/debit card.

This charge will appear on your card statement as a debit by: MB*Perfect World
-------------
DOES THAT LOOK LIKE PAYPAL BUDDY?
seriously something is screwed get to fixing it before you get a trove a lil plebs that go WAAA like i am....
and they got there money why am i being a "swear at me now person-remember adults don't swear do they"
Im simply asking/inquiring why they have my money and i don't have my zen ....

Do you goto a grocery store pay for the groceries get told sorry you can't have the food you have to wait till we review the money you gave us LOL and come back next week , next month ...just go away and get ripped off?
Do you buy things this way NO YOU PAY and get item/service if said is not happening then there is a problem.
If this happens enough visa might not allow you to use visa cards here same with mastercard....

I've not done anything that anyone else would not and considering how quickly and nicely things worked in past i am also wanting to know what is in need of "review" ,card doesn't expire for years you have got your money in past no issues. YOU Have the cash according to skrill....so its not anything to do with visa system now ....you have been paid.

SO the question is where is the zen? Pretty simple ain't it. you got paid....the payment system doesnt say we reserve the right to keep your money and not give you your zen....what review skrill gave you the money...

i have email proof.

Last edited by chronoss2012; 04-03-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 14
04-03-2013, 01:32 PM
You have no clue how digital-money transactions work, do you?
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 15
04-03-2013, 01:45 PM
First: I was trying to help, by pointing out that they have had issues with the Paypal system before now.

Second: In your original post you talk about using Paypal. You may not be aware of this, but Paypal is a middle man. You pay them, they pay PWE. That's the way it works and that's sometimes where the problem lies.

Ranting and shouting and people on a forum won't really get your problem fixed. None of us work for PWE, we are all players like you, just trying to help.

Direct your rage to the billing department who are more able to provide direct help.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Captain
# 16
04-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoss2012 View Post
TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION

You have successfully made a payment to Perfect World Entertainment Inc. using your credit/debit card (VISA, 4xxxxxxxxxxx9163) on 03 Apr 2013.

The amount of USD 50.00 has successfully been debited from your credit/debit card.

This charge will appear on your card statement as a debit by: MB*Perfect World
-------------
DOES THTA LOOK LIKE PAYPAL BUDDY?
seriously something is screwed get to fixing it before you get a trove a lil plebs that go WAAA like i am....
If you have an issue you need to file a billing ticket through Support. This is Cryptic's forum. You purchased Zen from PWE, not Cryptic. You need to contact them via Support and get your situation sorted out. No one on this forum can help you or quell your nerd rage.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 17
04-03-2013, 01:48 PM
The PWE Support center does explain what the Reviewing heading means. If it's taken more than 24 hours, you should contact them. And they do explain that you can cancel the transaction, so you will not lose out on your money.

It's a whole big process, but don't panic, you can get this all sorted out. Just have to use their somewhat user unfriendly support system.

Good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
First: I was trying to help, by pointing out that they have had issues with the Paypal system before now.

Second: In your original post you talk about using Paypal. You may not be aware of this, but Paypal is a middle man. You pay them, they pay PWE. That's the way it works and that's sometimes where the problem lies.

Ranting and shouting and people on a forum won't really get your problem fixed. None of us work for PWE, we are all players like you, just trying to help.

Direct your rage to the billing department who are more able to provide direct help.
and again i will say it i DID NOT USE PAYPAL....
as to cryptic and pwe i get it thats how the scam works
see now everyone is just shuffling off responsibility to others
im gonna push for section 17 of the terms a charge back
and ill make sure i tell everyone i know your now trying to steal peoples money

and post me a link ill cancel this and get my money back ...not worth the hastle this all is jesus all i wante dot do was play a game.
---------------
and look where for support post a link do prolly half a dozen people a favor .....
my question is what are they reviewing how nice my cash looks on the wall...visa paid skrill, skrill says its showing as a charge to perfect world as i posted above....sounds like someone after the transaction is up to something....

what is fishy is how this looks like theft.

Last edited by chronoss2012; 04-03-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Captain
# 19
04-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Sounds like you have the problem settled then - except for the fact that you'll never be allowed to purchase Zen again.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Weird
04-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Sounds like you have the problem settled then - except for the fact that you'll never be allowed to purchase Zen again.
why? no really why ? what did i do to deserve being discriminated against.

Star trek is against that sorta thing right?

Did they ever not get a payment that was meant to get to them?

Hrmm sounds like soon as ya get a few bugs and make a lil noise they get all over you to try and push you out of the game....next 500 dollar victim..... and ive heard stories a people waiting a month for this mystery zen.

And with these issues would you want to pay them any coin ? i had my bugs resolved and htought ok lets show em im decent sort went bought a dreadnaught and other goodies and today i was gonna load up on refined dil for my fleet i am in....so you aren't just screwing me on this its a whole bunch a people. NICE people...
24 hrs ok i can see paper work issues on perfect world part but I KNOW YOU BEEN PAID....
after that i want my money back with proper exchange rate and hten ill go zero that card for a while ot make sur eno one gets sily ideas ...its why i use it so i dont get ripped off....

Last edited by chronoss2012; 04-03-2013 at 02:12 PM.