Starfleet Veteran
# 6431
04-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Any one here today
OOC: Sorry, was waiting for: a) the Federation to be ready to attack Torros III or b) the Empire to make its move.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6432
04-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sorry, was waiting for: a) the Federation to be ready to attack Torros III or b) the Empire to make its move.
Ooc : then I'll have the empire make a move.

Terrace: all ships in position

Officer: yes sir 1200 ships ready to go.

Terrace : set course for torros 3. Engage jump drive.

The imperial fleet warps in just outside weapons range.

Terrace : hail the Orion's. tell them we wish to make a trade.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6433
04-03-2013, 12:27 PM
And also remember the empire is a military organization. So why there Science and that may not be the best there weapons are top noch.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6434
04-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
And also remember the empire is a military organization. So why there Science and that may not be the best there weapons are top noch.
*Tara hails Terrace's ship.*

Tara: This is Tara Tr'ian of the Orion Syndicate.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6435
04-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
*Tara hails Terrace's ship.*

Tara: This is Tara Tr'ian of the Orion Syndicate.
Terrace: hello I am admiral terrace of the imperial navy. You are in possession of something my emperor wants. A artifact. He is willing to give you a fully loaded imperial carrier and 500million credits for this artifact. If a trade cannot be met I am sadly to take it by foece before the republic or federation can get it. So I must ask what kind of a deal will you be willing to make.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6436
04-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Terrace: hello I am admiral terrace of the imperial navy. You are in possession of something my emperor wants. A artifact. He is willing to give you a fully loaded imperial carrier and 500million credits for this artifact. If a trade cannot be met I am sadly to take it by foece before the republic or federation can get it. So I must ask what kind of a deal will you be willing to make.
*Tara mutes the transmission before turning to her sister.*

Sara: He wants the Tesseract?

Tara: I told you, it's the most powerful artefact in the Galaxy.

Sara: Well, too bad for him.

*Tara looks away.*

You're not serious?! You said it yourself; we need it to protect ourselves from our enemies!

Tara: Sara, no one in the Quadrant has the faintest idea how the damn thing works in the first place! Look, they want to negotiate. Trust me.

Sara: If you're wrong...

*Tara unmutes the channel.*

Tara: These are dangerous times for my people. Would you be willing to help in our defence in exchange for the Tesseract?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6437
04-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
*Tara mutes the transmission before turning to her sister.*

Sara: He wants the Tesseract?

Tara: I told you, it's the most powerful artefact in the Galaxy.

Sara: Well, too bad for him.

*Tara looks away.*

You're not serious?! You said it yourself; we need it to protect ourselves from our enemies!

Tara: Sara, no one in the Quadrant has the faintest idea how the damn thing works in the first place! Look, they want to negotiate. Trust me.

Sara: If you're wrong...

*Tara unmutes the channel.*

Tara: These are dangerous times for my people. Would you be willing to help in our defence in exchange for the Tesseract?
Terrace: what did you have in mind.
Captain
# 6438
04-03-2013, 05:27 PM
*OOC: Sorry its going to be a busy month and so far I have not been wrong. Registration for summer and fall courses, and big tests and so I have less time to spend here. Believe me I would make a move but right now I would do this.*

*Bright and the massing fleet are watching the facility and the mass of Imperial vessels*

Bright: It appears we are a bit late... The defense grid of that facility can hold off a fleet of our size, their presence here is not surprising.. but I don't think that is all that is going on.

Captain Draco: We need to attack sir.

The grid can be interrupted but we will need help..

*Bright sets his hands down on the table with the holographic layout..*

Bright: What do you our republic friends think?

*He looks up his air of command open to thoughts.*

*Holtz' area*

*OOC: Did everyone forget? the part? *

Holtz: Jacob, I fear that once you do that armor will be more part of you than your own skin... But before we try I must give and show what we have made.

Allow me to show you our destination *as he does..*

Navigator take us to this point here * A destination in the Andromeda Galaxy*

*The Navigator begins to glow in its eyes as it attaches to the nanite monitors connected to the engines.. Only the navigator sees the paths to take and chooses one... by touching it...and covers the ship with the powers of mathematics and power of the opened mind to its fullest extent... waves show on the scales monitoring the navigator going crazy...*

*Soon they are now relaxed as the navigator enters a corner of the chamber as if proud.*

*OOC:Question if they went anywhere? *

*Holtz begins checking.*
Career Officer
# 6439
04-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Jacob : trust me. I know how that species works.

Meanwhile.

Terrace: have all ships join in the Orion's defense.

Officer: sir there is a federation fleet here at this spot.

Terrace: well looks like we got here in the nick of time.
This is grand admiral terrace of the imperial navy. This base and the Orion's here are under imperial protection. Any attack on them will be considered an act of war.
Captain
# 6440
04-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Jacob : trust me. I know how that species works.

Meanwhile.

Terrace: have all ships join in the Orion's defense.

Officer: sir there is a federation fleet here at this spot.

Terrace: well looks like we got here in the nick of time.
This is grand admiral terrace of the imperial navy. This base and the Orion's here are under imperial protection. Any attack on them will be considered an act of war.
*A Comm officer walks in and tells Bright of the message. *

Bright: Ignore him... I don't think we know everything going on.

*Face dancers Take down the grid and target the Imperial vessels and soon open fire on them sending them into a frenzy.. Even the Orions soon find themselves under attack and unable to fight them off as they soon expertly find themselves outmatched in every possible way... Vessels turn on the Imperials and soon there is a massive draw out... as space warfare erupts.*

Imperial officer: Grand Admiral the Orions are firing on us.