Lieutenant
# 21
04-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Edit 2: Thank you for restoring how many people are in queues for the PvE events!
Agreed. Much appreciated.

Indeed, there are three new columns: Queued, Playing, and Wait Time. The Challenge and Players columns have been renamed Skill and Team respectively.
Career Officer
# 22
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Activating any Target Subsystem ability on my Wells Class ship automatically puts all of my ships weapons on a 30 second cooldown! Totally not cool!
Career Officer
# 23
04-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
You can re-copy your character and see if that addresses it.
Ummm... No I can't... It's a new one I started on Tribble.

I tried respecting at ESD, but that didn't work..., so I'm going to head off to DS-9 as soon as I can access that Sector.

Addendum:
Lt. Commander Tana at DS-9, was quite helpful...
She fixed everything.

Somebody should put her in for a promotion.

DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 5.0 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 04-03-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
General:
  • Players can no longer send or receive Fleet chat without accepting their Fleet invitation.
I won't be able to berate and shame the rude people who send unsolicited invitations in front of their entire fleet anymore.
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
04-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casiopia254 View Post
So..when are you going to fix the obvious poor quality and generic looking UI in both space and the character select screen?

The glowing light on the character screen and the low res character model of my character are very annoying, its like Fantasy Trek Online, my Tac officer is now some kind of wizard?

The in game space UI is generic and cheap in appearance, there are jagged edges, on all borders, the Hull % and shield balancing section is not alligned, and the whole thing looks like it was put together in Microsoft Paint from Windows 3.1.

Please add an option to revert back to the current Holodeck UI, because this new one is not clean, cheap and hideous.

Thanks
Weird, no res issues here. No jaggies either.
Career Officer
# 26 Still no fix for my mail bug
04-03-2013, 08:42 PM
And I still can't send outgoing in-game mail on Tribble. Works fine on Redshirt and Holodeck. Will this get addressed sometime? Three bug reports and a forum post in the bug report forum later...

On-topic, while I don't use any of the separation ships, it does kind of make sense that if the *rest* of the ship went boom waaaay over there, that the part that didn't continues. Unless it crashes onto a planet in front of a supernova blast or something.

Last edited by alkelda; 04-04-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Ensign
# 27
04-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casiopia254 View Post
So..when are you going to fix the obvious poor quality and generic looking UI in both space and the character select screen?

The glowing light on the character screen and the low res character model of my character are very annoying, its like Fantasy Trek Online, my Tac officer is now some kind of wizard?

The in game space UI is generic and cheap in appearance, there are jagged edges, on all borders, the Hull % and shield balancing section is not alligned, and the whole thing looks like it was put together in Microsoft Paint from Windows 3.1.

Please add an option to revert back to the current Holodeck UI, because this new one is not clean, cheap and hideous.

Thanks
maybie you just dont have your quality settings set right ive done it all the time
Career Officer
# 28
04-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by berrycola View Post
Hope this also fixes Klingons not being able to Beam Out, Depart Systems and Transwarp.
No it didn't. Still stuck in DS9.
Join Unrepentant!
Career Officer
# 29
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlapo View Post
No it didn't. Still stuck in DS9.
I'm stuck as well on DS9 with my KDF character.
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
04-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
talk about a buff to the MVAM. beta mode, all the time. the odyssey gets a big advantage too, it will basically always have its separated turn rate. oh, the galaxy too i guess. that needs a lot more help then just being separated all the time, it cant use that turn rate for anything really.

i don't know if i like it that these ships will ALWAYS in combat be in their separated modes, that just doesn't feel right
only if the player chooses - somebody somewhere might NOT have saucer/chevron separation, and this probably applies to the Odyssey Tactical cruiser as well - you don't get an increased turn rate there, do you? think about it - in ST: Generations, did the Enterprise-D's saucer section AUTOMATICALLY redock with the stardrive?