Career Officer
# 6441
04-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A Comm officer walks in and tells Bright of the message. *

Bright: Ignore him... I don't think we know everything going on.

*Face dancers Take down the grid and target the Imperial vessels and soon open fire on them sending them into a frenzy.. Even the Orions soon find themselves under attack and unable to fight them off as they soon expertly find themselves outmatched in every possible way... Vessels turn on the Imperials and soon there is a massive draw out... as space warfare erupts.*

Imperial officer: Grand Admiral the Orions are firing on us.
Terrace: sanders get your team on that damn station and get the artifact tal will go with you to deal with any issue you may have.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6442
04-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Terrace stands at the bridge view screen.

Terrace : have the 8th tactical move in and secure that area. I don't want the base destroyed. And bring me those Orion's. I the federation makes a move have the 7th fleet block them off
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6443
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Terrace: sanders get your team on that damn station and get the artifact tal will go with you to deal with any issue you may have.
*Unmarked vessels arrive and start beaming troops of strange origin assisting the Face Dancers.*

*Bright and the allied vessels arrive.*

*Bright comes on the comm.*

Bright: It appears that your soon on the end of the people you were dealing with and who they were dealing with... Also we are willing to provide aid and assistance if you wish or we can leave you on the wrong end of a defense grid.. along with the entire syndicate which is enroute at the moment.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 04-03-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Career Officer
# 6444
04-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
*Unmarked vessels arrive and start beaming troops of strange origin assisting the Face Dancers.*

*Bright and the allied vessels arrive.*

*Bright comes on the comm.*

Bright: It appears that your soon on the end of the people you were dealing with and who they were dealing with... Also we are willing to provide aid and assistance if you wish.
Terrace: the station is mine. Feel free to deal with the rest.
Captain
# 6445
04-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Terrace: the station is mine. Feel free to deal with the rest.
Bright: Correction Grand Admiral. The station was never theirs to begin with so it was not yours. I guess we can leave you to the defense grid and whoever these people are. As I can imagine they are tearing into your ground troops at the moment. If there is more going on than your telling me. How about you cooperate instead. It is not the intention of the Federation to go to war. So your the aggressor here. This is looking quite bad for you.
Career Officer
# 6446
04-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Bright: Correction Grand Admiral. The station was never theirs to begin with so it was not yours. I guess we can leave you to the defense grid and whoever these people are. As I can imagine they are tearing into your ground troops at the moment. If there is more going on than your telling me. How about you cooperate instead. It is not the intention of the Federation to go to war. So your the aggressor here. This is looking quite bad for you.
Terrace : on the contrary admiral. I have another 500 ships at my call. Also I already have my team on the station. Securing what I came here for. So let my men do there job and you can have the station back once there done. Otherwise I'll have them blow it sky high before they leave.
Captain
# 6447
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
*Danny shoots a Face Dancer as another jumps on him with a blade out they grapple as Danny tries with all of his strength to keep the knife away. Then Danny shoves his knife into the pug faced alien. Sanders is not far off failing to connect his blows as face dancers just knock the shield aside and start beating the crap out of him... Changing faces while doing it as if mocking him. Tal is wiping the floor with them but is getting tired as one of the new troops slices him and it wounds him... He is shocked it is impossible ...unless it is one thing...*
Career Officer
# 6448
04-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Terrace: captain sanders move quickly. We may not have much time till the federation starts to come aboard the station.

Sanders : aye sir were moving through now trying to rescue any Orion's we find as well.

Terrace: tal use whatever means necessary to secure that artifact

Tal: don't worry I will
Captain
# 6449
04-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Terrace : on the contrary admiral. I have another 500 ships at my call. Also I already have my team on the station. Securing what I came here for. So let my men do there job and you can have the station back once there done. Otherwise I'll have them blow it sky high before they leave.
Bright: Grand Admiral if your a card player your terrible. Your scanners should show you that your troops are losing. If you do do that you are indeed declaring a war on the Federation and the allies of this galaxy. I suggest you leave as it appears that you under estimate the station as its supposed to hold out against over a thousand ships a measly 500 won't make a difference.

Also it appears the object you seek is not on the station anymore.

*A vessel of the unmarked variety leaves through a rift.. *
Captain
# 6450
04-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Terrace: captain sanders move quickly. We may not have much time till the federation starts to come aboard the station.

Sanders : aye sir were moving through now trying to rescue any Orion's we find as well.

Terrace: tal use whatever means necessary to secure that artifact

Tal: don't worry I will
*Another trooper slices him and fires several blasts wounding him.*

*Outside the defense grid disables the Grand Admirals propulsion systems.*