Career Officer
# 6451
04-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Bright: Grand Admiral if your a card player your terrible. Your scanners should show you that your troops are losing. If you do do that you are indeed declaring a war on the Federation and the allies of this galaxy. I suggest you leave as it appears that you under estimate the station as its supposed to hold out against over a thousand ships a measly 500 won't make a difference.

Also it appears the object you seek is not on the station anymore.

*A vessel of the unmarked variety leaves through a rift.. *
Ooc: remember he already had 1200 ships

Terrace : sanders and tal do you have what we need.

Sanders: we have the two Orion leaders sir. And a small group of them.

Terrace: good enough. Beam back to the ship. We are transfering and leaving. The federation wants the station. Let them have it.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6452
04-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: remember he already had 1200 ships

Terrace : sanders and tal do you have what we need.

Sanders: we have the two Orion leaders sir. And a small group of them.

Terrace: good enough. Beam back to the ship. We are transfering and leaving. The federation wants the station. Let them have it.
*OOC: I know. Plus the vessels of unknown origins except to tal. Which scares him... it does play a bit into the red cube they found.*

Stane: I have done as you asked.

Voice in his head: Of course..
Career Officer
# 6453
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Terrace : all hands report

Officer : engines are back online sir.

Terrace good get the fleet out of here. Hail the admiral again
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?

Last edited by logang19; 04-03-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Career Officer
# 6454
04-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I know. Plus the vessels of unknown origins except to tal. Which scares him... it does play a bit into the red cube they found.*

Stane: I have done as you asked.

Voice in his head: Of course..
Terrace: we shall meet again admiral. Time will tell if its as friend or foe. Helm take us back to Durango station. We will see what the emperor wills. And we will take the Orion's with us
Captain
# 6455
04-03-2013, 08:41 PM
OOC: Aaaand let's see if you figured it out from my last post.

*The Black Phantom flies low over the desert world, Voporak observing the wreckage*

Voporak: That worked perfectly. Escaped the 29th century, faked my own death to Temporal Investigations, and no trace is left that this was ever a Federation starship. But here I am again, back where I belong, in 2409. *he looks around the empty bridge* And I still need to bend the timeline again so my crew is not left in 2879. *Voporak initiates the temporal core...*

*And in 2879 an ugly blip shows up in the timeline as the Phantom's crew disappears*

Chief of Temporal Investigations: What? How?

Officer: Sir, it's Voporak.

Chief: But he was supposed to dead!

Officer: Evidently not. He's still alive and very much back to his old actions.

Chief: It's time to stop fooling around. We play by all the little regulations, he does not. Deploy the NCV Thresher to capture him. Alert Captain Kormek that he's getting a new mission.

Officer: Right away sir.

*In orbit of Earth, Captain Alex Kormek takes a shuttle towards a drydock. Kormek is a rather gruff looking fellow, and his voice reflects it. He has served in Starfleet for 47 years and is now in command of the Thresher, a Mobius class temporal warship. The ship is equipped with the finest technology of the time, and is now docked after four months in refit (the Thresher was in service for 7 years prior to this). Captain Kormek looks at it, smiling, when the silence is broken by a comm hail.*

Voporak: Captain, I heard you've been sent after me.

*Kormek simply listens, blown away by Voporak so easily hijacking the secure channel*

Voporak (leaning back in his captain's chair on the Phantom, holding a glass of Romulan ale): I hope you realize you won't succeed. I have been at this game far longer than you. Chase me for a hundred years, but prepare yourself to be outwitted by a ship and its captain from decades before you. *He raises his glass* To greatest fugitive hunt of all time. *Voporak smiles evilly and drinks his ale*

Kormek (in partial anger): Then let it begin.

*Voporak cuts the comm*
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 6456
04-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Terrace stands in his ready room watching the footage o the attacks.

Terrace: computer search imperial files for comparisons.

Computer : one file found

Terrace: put it on my padd.

He reads through the file.

Terrace: so they have been ere before.

Terrace taps a button on his desk

Terrace: captain sanders commander wolf please report to my ready room
Starfleet Veteran
# 6457
04-04-2013, 06:12 AM
OOC: Nice. Unfortuanately, you've completely wrecked what I was planning to do (lol). Oh well.

*Torros III. A red energy surge destroys the entire complex (looking like the complex was being burned) and a large portion of the Face Dancers before vanishing.

The remaining Orion Vessels, including Megann D'ian's vessel, manage to escape before the Face Dancers or Federation can stop them, as a Republic Fleet, accompanied by 3 Victory Class Assault Transports (The R.A.S. (Republic Assault Ship) Anton, R.A.S. Victory and R.A.S. Endeavour) fold-jump in and see the missing station. The lead ship (the R.S.S. Republic) hails Bright's ship.*

Sam: Admiral Bright, this is Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic of United Star Systems. Requesting situation report.

*R.A.S. Anton. Commander Syner and Rex are looking out the massive windows on the Bridge to see the carnage.*

Rex: Where's the station?

*A Naval Officer (the Anton's Captain) turns to him.*

Anton Captain: Unknown. Captain Allington's trying to find out now.

Syner: Well, so much for 'Operation: Take back'.

Rex: If the Station's gone, then that means that the Tesseract is gone too.

Syner: The question is: where?

*Grand Admiral Terrace's Ship. Captain Piett walks into a chamber with 2 Imperial Troopers standing guard at either side of a dark green Orion box. He opens it and his face is flooded by blue light. He turns to the senior trooper.*

Piett: I shall notify Admiral Terrace.

*He closes the box and picks it up, before walking to Terrace's Ready Room and pressing the door chime.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6458
04-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Terrace is looking over imperial files when the door chimes.

Terrace: come
Career Officer
# 6459
04-04-2013, 07:33 AM
In another part of the ship tal sits alone on the floor. Taking some time alone.

Commander wolf is with the 501 and captain sanders ( imperial officer) is over viewing troop compliments.

Terrace: you had better have good news captain.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6460
04-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
In another part of the ship tal sits alone on the floor. Taking some time alone.

Commander wolf is with the 501 and captain sanders ( imperial officer) is over viewing troop compliments.

Terrace: you had better have good news captain.
Piett: Sir, the Tesseract for your inspection.

*Piett places the Chest on Terrace's Desk, before opening it to reveal the Tesseract, the blue glow of which floods the room.*

The Orion leaders are in Guest Quarters, awaiting your summons. We've also received a message from the Emperor to return to the Capital immediately.
My Fan Fictions