Lt. Commander
# 1 Constant Crashes.
04-03-2013, 08:34 AM
So since the patch last week I have been having issues with crashes whilst doing various things, could be anything from doing an STF to changing zones...

Anyway, I checked the game files in steam and it said some could not be verified so I downloaded them, reinstalled/fixed whatever....

Now when I start the game it get's to the character selection, I select the character and then the loading screen appears.

As soon as it pops up in the top left saying "Patching" it crashes.

It now does this every single time. I obviously don't have any of the parts after fixing the game but also cannot get anything as it crashes on patching...

I don't think it's a launcher issue which I have seen many people having issues with.

Anything I can do about this ? I got the rest of the week off work so will be pretty bored without this to play
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2013, 03:38 AM
This is the error code, but I cannot find anything about it ?

Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-04-2013, 07:32 AM
game been crashing on me all week since last update force verfing files does not find a problem its doing it when on maps like DS9 fleet starbase KDF side, fatal scar beard or pistol the last 2 times as far as i can remember.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Career Officer
# 4
04-04-2013, 07:51 AM
For me, the game crashes 2(!) places. Always.
First is at any random(?) time during ISE.
Second is when beaming from Space to New Romulus. After the selction of away-team member, cliking OK.

The latter crash gives me a pop up window stating something about a too big texture file, and nvidia-something... ...funny, since I don't have nVidia...
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.