Rihannsu
# 1 Foundry Missions by Sector
04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Had a thought the other day while I was looking for a Foundry mission to do: We need a list of missions sorted by Sector so a person can look at the list, and find the ones in the sector they are currently located.
Lieutenant
# 2
04-04-2013, 09:16 AM
I've thought that would be nice too however since almost every mission starts at the transporter in spacedock or qo'nos for each faction it doesn't matter all that much. Of course it's usually the missions that don't start at the same old place that are *usually* the ones with a decent story.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
I've always thought that they should put something in like this. What I'd envision is that anytime you come up to a planet, there should be a button that you can click that takes you to a menu of all the Foundry missions that start at that planet. This would be in addition to the current Foundry menu, rather than replacing it
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
I've always thought that they should put something in like this. What I'd envision is that anytime you come up to a planet, there should be a button that you can click that takes you to a menu of all the Foundry missions that start at that planet. This would be in addition to the current Foundry menu, rather than replacing it
That's just crazy-talk! We can't have something that makes any sense relating to the Foundry!

Remember: "A good Romulan always walks to the right! Separatists walk to the left! There will be trouble if you walk to the left! Come walk the wheel to the right under the raptor's wings!"
Real Sector Maps - Online Atlas - for Star Trek/STO
Foundry Missions:
Scepter of Minos * Grapok in the Generals Lung * The Sky Above, The Clouds Below * Legend of the Inspector General (16+) * Miridoor (41+) * Survival Must Be Earned (a Klingon Romeo and Juliet story)
Career Officer
# 5
04-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Don't they have something like this in Neverwinter? It sure would be awesome in STO!

('Course that list would fill your screen each time you walked out of the transporter room on ESD.... )
Free the Foundry with a simple, new User Interface: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1316881
(My consolidated list of game improvements for STO: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=990371)
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Well that's why its should be a button, so that you only see the list if you want to see it. And personally I wouldn't allow it for social zones like ESD, just for when you come up to a planet.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic