Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 41
04-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
So what. I've been here since closed beta and there were level 50's running around before the headstart completed and the game went live. I know this for a fact because I was teaming with them.

Bingo. There will always be clueless power gamers that rushed to the level cap as fast as possible without ever learning how to play.
Possible another!
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by father0niveus View Post
This exactly . Until you're paying for everyone else's account you have no business even suggesting something like this. The real world is screwed up enough with this kind of silliness, I sure as hell do not want it in my fantasy worlds. If you don't want to do it, then don't. If you do then do it. The only way to run missions without clueless lvl 50s is to run them privately. If you get involved in public ones then you just have to accept clueless players as a potential hazard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

Red or Blue?
Empire Veteran
# 43
04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoppers View Post
Thats one. Do I need to go on and cherry pick out each one!

Or do you want to actually read the thread!

LMAO X 1000!!
Funny thing is its the second response!
That's one, one person agrees with you, way to go you are the God of the internet, here's a cookie.
"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."
Better dead than Fed!
Commander
# 44
04-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Mocking him is a heavily ignorant move.

He is absolutely right, it is a game feature, people who want to "savor it" will do so, people who want to get to the real ships, and the real playing of the game, will go to 50. (So that they can actually use the ships/equipment/endgame real items they should have been able to pursue since level 10)
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
That's one, one person agrees with you, way to go you are the God of the internet, here's a cookie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4aybWANh3U

Sometimes all it takes is One
Career Officer
# 46
04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
LOL, oh red pill all the way . In fact, thank you, I think I'll pop those in and give'em a watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
Mocking him is a heavily ignorant move.
Thank you benovide but my skin's a little thicker than that

Last edited by father0niveus; 04-04-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 47
04-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Even if MU were turned off, it probably wouldn't be that hard for someone to Foundry some kind of XP grinder.

I don't really have that much interest overall in trying to tell people how to play anyhow.

I do hope that they have a FE rerun maybe not too long after launch however so all us new Romulans can get those rewards.

-----text above is rexumuz's post---

EDIT: The OP requested their thread to be closed on a previous page. /thread -Brandon

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 04-04-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Closed Thread