Career Officer
# 21
04-04-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm not sure having some Romulan and Reman Doffs is the same as having their own Doff System...

And where do people get the idea that Romulans get access to Fed or KDF exclusive story missions....
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
As I posted above, the Roms do have their own Doffs. So they meet every criteria of a faction except bases - and I'm ok with that.
In other mmo's I have played factions are teams, the Romulans are not a team of their own, its still a race choice for fed or kdf players.
Lieutenant
# 23
04-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptvanor View Post
Well then I guess your option is play one and get most of what you want, or don't play one and get nothing.

Considering your avatar, I'd think that getting most everything you want would be enough to get you to play a Rom.
I love STO, I still play my FED and KDF chars, they have a real faction, you know. Play a Cryptic/PWE Romulan version or not to play it...I don't sell my Romulan soul for Romulan story (Cryptic/PWE version), ships or costumes. I play FED or KDF because I feel like a FED or KDF in STO so thanks, thanks so much for that Cryptic/PWE. I will play Romulans when I feel the same. All the Romulans, one faction, not Allies allowed, sorry.