Career Officer
# 101
04-04-2013, 07:43 AM
so... we all resignated? . PUSH for an proper answer to this. an answer that makes sense in at least one way (ship- and gear-sharing in whole makes no sense to me, and to do it one-sided just seems crazy from here)...
c'mon dev's. plz give us some sugar that not turns out to taste like salt/scares the hell out of us ... PLZZZ

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc/Rom: Lag Industries - D'Waste/Fed-Sci: Lag Industries - IAM
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PvP improvements, since 2010 lol
/50+ Fleet-, Lobi- and Lockboxships=unreclaimable trash
Lt. Commander
# 102
04-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Simple solution!

Romulans have acess to tiers 1-3. After that they have to use romulan ships only. This makes perfect sense to me!

Also I don't hear to many people complaining about getting the Romulan Rep system gear and passive traits as well.

Those Plasma torpedos about one in fiveplayers are using!

I am almost tier 5 Romulan Rep. system. I cannot wait to get my fourth complete set for my Chel Gret ship!!

Prototype Plasma beam array here I come!

Last edited by zztoppers; 04-04-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 103
04-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoppers View Post
Simple solution!

Romulans have acess to tiers 1-3. After that they have to use romulan ships only. This makes perfect sense to me!

Also I don't hear to many people complaining about getting the Romulan Rep system gear and passive traits as well.

Those Plasma torpedos about one in fiveplayers are using!

I am almost tier 5 Romulan Rep. system. I cannot wait to get my fourth complete set for my Chel Gret ship!!

Prototype Plasma beam array here I come!
...referring to lor dev-blog 2, i don't think it only will be t1-3....... i'm getting disgusted. which means something... i even had no prob with season7 when it came out ...

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc/Rom: Lag Industries - D'Waste/Fed-Sci: Lag Industries - IAM
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PvP improvements, since 2010 lol
/50+ Fleet-, Lobi- and Lockboxships=unreclaimable trash