Survivor of Romulus
# 11
04-04-2013, 07:33 AM
I'm liking my dread, the U.S.S. Cloud Kicker. Full polaron, Mk XII Jem set etc. etc.

The Long Range Sciene Vessel Retrofit will be my main ship until I'll replace it with the fleet version though.
Republic Veteran
# 12
04-04-2013, 09:30 AM
I would love to have one...provided I had a Dominion character to captain it...in a Dominion faction...lol Maybe eventually. Until then, I really wish they'd stop making these ships available to the wrong faction!
Great News!

It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-04-2013, 12:10 PM
It is the worst ship in the game. Low turn rate, poor shield modifiers, Terrible boff layout, horrid console setup, Couldn't tear through wet tissue paper. But enough about the Galaxy class.

The Dreadnought is superb, a almighty and dam powerful ship. You can hear the Borg in Elite STF's shake with fear at the sight of one.
Empire Veteran
# 14
04-04-2013, 01:24 PM
I've got to admit that the Dreadnought Carrier is a fine Vessel.

I unpacked one on my Fed Tactical Captain and I?ve been doing quite well with it.

Has its already been said the Dreadnought Carriers shields (I use the Maco) seem paper thin and you really need to use both of your science console slots to increase shield capacity and shield regeneration rate.

I'm still a bit upset about the gating of the Hanger Attack Ship but I've been doing well with the Advanced Peregrine Fighters; however they never seem to use their Quantum Torpedo?s.

The MK12 Jem'Hadar space set is a must if you use polaron weapons with the Dreadnought Carrier; it's just too bad that I do not have any Lobi on my Fed Tactical Captain.
Lieutenant
# 15
04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Honestly, The Dreadnought really doesn't need to rely on Shields. If you give it enough armor plating, one of the Special Very Rare Space Nurse DOFF's who get your crew regen rate into cocaine speed, and 2 piece of the Borg Set, you regen hull like a beast.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
04-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I keep hoping for a Fleet Constitution Class for my TOS themed Caitian toon named James T Cat, that movie on youtube "Of Gods and men" shows one with a planet killing super weapon...maybe fleet elite retro phasers that have an animation showing only one set of phasers no matter how many u use, with the layout of that fits the VA level. As for the super weapon, u can add that Borg sector encounter plasma torp that vaporises your ship...hopfully without a 2 year cooldown.

I posted that movie on my website, its on CatStar TV, page. Enjoy =^.^=
LOL...what is the above doing in a thread about Jem Hadar...is it just spamming
sorry couldn't help noticing it.
[
Lieutenant
# 17
04-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
LOL...what is the above doing in a thread about Jem Hadar...is it just spamming
sorry couldn't help noticing it.
Weed and Posting never go well together
Career Officer
# 18
04-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
Some complementry news from me for a change.
The Jemmy dread,wow what a ship. I think its the best there is. Took me ages to save for one,but was well worth it.
I can only get fighters and not the attack ships for it currently though,But i am hoping that will be clarified after the coming patch is complete,and some positive nice news will be there about that. I stuck with the traditional Polarons on it.
Overall though, a superb ship.
I have to agree I love mine as well it fells like a tank dreadnought and not a piece of paper
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.